Chapter Twenty: Hen Night Catastrophe

Alessandra

Morning arrived far sooner then I had hoped. Nathaniel kissing along my shoulders arouse me from my deep sleep. His large form still tangled with mine as I moved closer towards him. Wanting nothing more then to be close to him.

"It's time to get up before the entourage gets here and I would very much like to have breakfast with you all to myself." He breathed softly against my ear turning to take his lips wanting nothing more then to stay in the tight circle of his strong arms.

"You know your idea of a getaway sucks." I grumbled breathing him in that was uniquely his scent that I craved. A manly zest smell of lemons and spice still clinging to his warm skin.

"When this is over we can actually have a vacation. How does that sound." Skimming his lips over my cheek softly smiling.

"To good to be true." Pecking his lips one more time giggling as I felt his grasp.

"I promise." A plea in his tone with sincerity that I wanted to believe but knew things in this world changed so fast you couldn't ever be sure of anything.

"You and that word. Don't make them when you don't know what the future holds." I countered stepping into the bathroom to start my daily wake up routine.

"Are you always a pessimist this early in the morning." He countered pulling me into his arms to bury his nose into my hair and against my neck. The mirror reflecting the fading bruise on my neck from the flight here four days ago.

"A persistent attribute of mine." I sung picking up my toothbrush to brush my teeth as he kept his arms tightly wrapped around my torso. My eyes taking in the reflecting beautiful pair before me as Nathaniel softly kissed my neck sweetly.

"Damn you can be irritatingly sexy." He grumbled letting me go with a parting slap to my butt cheek toward the toilet shutting the door.

We dressed quickly after that. A nice black deep v dress, with a white and grey floral print. Long sleeve wrapping a surplice bodice, and tying sash at the waist. A wrap detail carrying into a front slit maxi skirt for a stunningly sexy exposure of skin as I walked. Nathaniel taking noticed instantly once lifting my leg on a chair, showing my thigh to buckle the strap on my black heels around my ankles.

"I think I can understand Drake with some of the clothes you women like. Even though your fully clothed, with one gust of wind I can see that slit showing more then I would like." Nathaniel remarked coming beside me to skim his fingers along my exposed skin, softly pressing his lips to the back of my neck.

"Lucky for you you won't be with us to be displeased if it does." I smiled back placing my leg down, settling the skirt over my leg and walking out of the closet. His form not far behind now clad in a Dormeuil suit for his meeting with several important members of parliament today.

"Then it's a shame you might not be able to leave the room." Wrapping his arm around my torso, stopping me in my tracks to skim his nose along my shoulder.

"Nathaniel it's a spa day and hen night. Queen Amelia would be very displeased if you lock me in all day." My warning working to feel his arm loosen to slide down my side with a sigh, letting me walk towards the already filled table of breakfast foods. Lexi suddenly flying out the kitchen door with a smear of flour mix on her cheek. Drake flying behind looking just the same laughing away.

"Don't you dare!" Lexi screamed as the reason for there hasty escape flew out behind them, armed with a bowl of the mix it seems for pancakes in Bethany's hand.

"Mocking me is a sure way to become covered in this. So stop with the kissy faces and innuendos towards Samuel!" She roared only for a smile to pull largely on my best friends lips.