New Friends.. Part 2

DID NOT PROOF READ!! SORRY :)) 

A/N - 

OKAY LET ME JUST START OFF BY SAYINGGG 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS!! 

I KNOW YOUR PROBABLY LIKE BELLA WE DON'T GIVE A S**T BUT U KNOW WHAT I DO BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WOULD GET 2 READS AND MY LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT BUT NOW PLUS 98 FROM 2 AND HERE WE ARE 100 READS!!! THANK YOU GUYS AND OR GIRLS I'M NOT ON SIDES HERE FOR READING MY VERY BAD BOOK, LOVE YOU ALL!!!

SHOULD I DO A FACE REVEL AT 200 READS?!?! I DON'T KNOW LET ME KNOW YOU PROBABLY AREN'T EVEN READING THIS THAT'S OK I'M JUST WRITING TO MYSELF THAT'S GREAT.....UMMMM OK BYE HAVE A NICE TIME READING THIS JUICY CHAPTER :) 

•••••••••••

RECAP BELOW 

•••••••••••

Ocean - Okay, i'll start, ummm Noah

Noah - yEs!

Ocean - tRutH oR daRe?

Noah - Dare?....

*Noah's Pov*

*I don't know why i chose dare, probably the worst decision i have ever made... or was it the best..*

Ocean - Okay Noah, I dare you to Kiss...

•••••••••••

Ocean - Okay Noah, I dare you to Kiss....Ummmm Bella. 

Noah - No Ocean i can't do that...

Harvey - A dear is a dare and the dumb boy you are chose dare. 

*i looked at Harvey and gave him a scared look... i decided a dare is a dare and i have to do it unless i want to be called a chicken my whole life, i stod up and sat down directly in front of Bella, I could tell she was scared, from the way her face was scrunched up, she looked so cute, but she was also blushing, doesn't she like Finn?? Well we will soon find out* 

Harvey - Come on Chicken do it already 

*See the names already there...and with that i smashed my lips onto Bella's, she didn't pull away or even, push me away, she kissed me back, when we got out of the kiss i could see Bella's cheeks flood up with red and so did mine* 

Noah - F-Finn i'm sor- 

*and before i could speak he stood up and kissed Olivia right in front of my face, i didn't know what was going on Olivia seemed to like it tho, because it ended up being a full on make out session with the two, right in front of us, we all decided to walk out of the room and go to the kitchen, Bella looked so sad and her eyes started to water up, she ran up the stairs so fast i couldn't catch up to her, she slammed the door on my face and locked it, i could her her crying...* 

Bella's Pov

I was crying, I don't know why, I don't even life Finn I just wanted to make Noah jealous, I think that was a bad idea because now he probably hates me. I just wanted to be around Noah I want to be comforted by the one that I love. Which was Noah....

Noah – Bella...I know you're in there, can I come in??

*I heard Noah's voice, from outside my bedroom door, I couldn't speak so I just unlocked my door and let Noah in, he wrapped his arms around me and let me sob into in shoulder*