CHAPTER 14

IM SORRY IF THE LAYOUT IS DIFFERENT ITS BECAUSE IM WRITIMG ON MY IPAD AND MY LAPTOPS WIFI IS NOT WORKING AND MY DAD TOOK MY PHONE SOOO THIS IS ALL I GOT :) enjoy the chapter!! Xx

RECAP BELOW

Bella - Noah I love you so much

Noah - I love you too

Bella - and Noah...

Noah - yes beautiful

*Bella started blushing*

Bella - This isn't the first time I've been in hospital for this..

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Bella's Pov

Noah - What do you mean?

Bella - Well when I was in 8th grade ( they are in 10th grade and are 16-17 years old JUST MAKING IT CLEAR!! ) I was going out with Josh and he would always sexually assault me and also just abuse me in general. I would always tell him to stop but he wouldn't and it just kept happening. One time he cheated on me with this girl in the higher grade. And I found out. He said he was drunk at a party when it happened but apparently they where dating. Josh was so sad that I was going to brake up with him but he wouldn't leave me alone. So I got back with him to give him another chance. A few weeks of dating was going well but then he started to abuse me even more then before. I tried to commit suicide to get away from all the dram, the bullies and just everything bad in the world. But when I woke up I was in the hospital and Josh was there... ever since that happened I tried to stay away from him but he always finds a way back and I don't know what to do Noah. I really don't.

Noah - Bella, I didn't know this was happening I'm so sorry...

Bella - how would you know your the only person that knows now not even Olivia or my parents know about Josh..

Noah - well we are going to find a way out of this horrible situation but first let's get you home.

Bella - that would be great.

*AT HOME*

Noah - mum said I can stay over, if that's okay with you?

Bella - yeah that's fine I was gonna see if you wanted to stay anyways. I don't like to be alone in my house it's kinda weird..

Noah - I know how you feel.

Bella - do you want to watch a movie?

Noah - sure! I'll get the popcorn and you can set up the movie!

Bella - sure!

Noah's Pov

*i went into her kitchen and got all the junk food I could see and bought it back to the living room*

Bella - you ready!?

Noah - yep! What movie are we watching?