Hello?

RECAP BELOW 

. . . . . . . . . . .

Noah - Bella, you can't do this to me, Bella wake up, please wake up!! This is all my fault, i did this to you, i did this, she will never love me.....

*I called 000 (if it's 911 where you live i'm sorry i live in Australia ahaha) and took Bella straight to the emergency room as she was losing a lot of blood, i called my mum (also 'mum' is spelled m.u.m here not m.o.m sorry again ahaha) and told her what happened and she said it was okay for me to stay the night at the hospital, Bella's parents aren't aloud to leave the place they are in so i guess it's up to me to take care of her* 

. . . . . . . . . . . 

Noah's Pov 

*Suddenly Bella woke up*

Noah - Bella, everything is going to be okay, just calm down. 

Bella - I'm s-sorry but w-who are y-you?

Noah - It's me Bella, It's Noah, don't you know who i am. 

*i was getting worried what if she will never know who i am, what if she doesn't want to be friends with me? What if she only remembers the bad things i did to her? What if sh- Noah. stop doing this to yourself think about the more important things, like if Bella will ever forgive me....*

Doctor - Noah?...

Noah - Yes, that's me...

Doctor - Okay so this might sound a little strange, but Bella has lost a lot of blood causing her to be very delirious and she won't know what going on for a couple of hours, she will remember everything very soon but if you want time to go quicker talk to her, tell her some stories, and maybe even try jog back her memories. 

Noah - Okay, thank you so much, i'll try my best. 

Bella's Pov 

*I woke up and i was in a Hospital bed...why?? i don't know... but there was a boy standing next to my bed crying he looked really familiar but i don't know where from...* 

Noah - Bella, everything is going to be okay, just calm down.

Bella - I'm s-sorry but w-who are y-you?

*i honestly didn't know who this kid was*

Noah - It's me Bella, It's Noah, don't you know who i am. 

Doctor - Noah?...

Noah - Yes, that's me...

*and then a doctor came in, and said Noah? Who's Noah? Ohhhh that must be the boys name....They came back in after a couple minuets and  'Noah' started talking to me*

Noah's Pov 

Noah - Hey Bella, i know you don't remember who I am, but, i sure do know you.. ummm the doctor said to tell you some stories to jog back your memories.... oh God i hope this works... 

MEMORIES

I remember hearing yelling from inside the Halls on the first day at my new school, so i left the group of screaming girls and i ran inside, i remember seeing the most beautiful girl, and that was you Bella, but you were crying. This boy was abusing you, so i pushed him away and he left. I tried to ask for your name but you started to walk away and that's when i knew i was in love....

On the first day i had no idea how to read my timetable and you helped me, and we basically have every class together, first class was Math and these girls came up to me and asked for me to sit with them, i said no because i wanted to sit with you...

I remember seeing your painting of me, it was amazing, and you told me it was a dare and that you did it just to make your friend happy, Bella, you are so nice, caring, kind and i don't know what i would do without you. 

Bella's Pov 

This boy 'Noah' kept telling me stories about how we met, and then it all made scene...I know who NOAH is!!!

Bella - N-noah?

Noah - Y-yeah Bella?

*Noah said in-between crying*

Bella - I remember... I remember everything *i said in-between crying* 

Noah - You, you do?

Bella - Yes Noah I do...

*before i knew it, i felt the warm sensation tingle through-out my body, Noah's soft lips where smashed against mine...*

Noah - I love you Bella

Bella - I Love you too

Noah - B-Bella?

Bella - Yeah?

Noah - w-will you be m-my girl-girlfriend??

Bella - YES NOAH!! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!! 

*and yet again we kissed again, it lasted longer and was more passionate, I love this boy i really do...*

Noah's Pov 

*I did it, I really did it, i kissed Bella, and she didn't pull away, and then i asked her to be my girlfriend and she said YES! i couldn't help myself i had to kiss her again..*

??? - Oi!! STEP AWAY FROM HER!!

. . . . . . . . . . .

IM SORRY!!!

I HATE MYSELF TOO!!

ALSO I'M ALIVE, I'M ON HOLIDAYS FOR 2 WEEKS SO IMMA TRY UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN BUT I AM A DANCER SO I HAVE COMPS BASICALLY THE WHOLE HOLIDAYS :( BUTTT I WILL STILL TRY AND UPDATE!!! ALSO I TRIED TO UPDATE LIKE LAST WEEK OR SOMETHING BUT IT WOULDN'T LET ME SO I'M HERE TRYING AGAIN AHAHAHA.

THAT'S ALL FROM ME

BYEEEEEEEEEEE

 BELLA Xx