CHAPTER 13

I  HAVE NO CHAPTER NAME IDEAS ANYMORE SORRY!! 

Bella's Pov 

*i thought i would never have to see this boys face again, but now he is back i don't know what to do and i'm afraid of what Noah is going to do too...*

Bella - Noah, please don't let him get to me 

*i said while tiers where forming in my eyes*

Noah - anything to protect you. 

??? - i said get away from her!!

Noah - No!

*at this moment i had just realized that Noah wasn't the one who saved me from this jerk, it was Finn... Noah doesn't know who this is..*

Bella - Josh. can you please leave..

Josh - NO BELLA!!! I LOVE YOU AND I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU

Noah - Josh!! LEAVE RIGHT NOW OR YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHERE YO WILL END UP!!

*i didn't want to know what was going to happen next*

Josh - Not until Bella listens to me!!

Noah - iv'e had enough of this, get out, right now!!

Josh - and if i don't what are you going to do about it

Noah - i'll get you out myself

Josh - Right after i do this..

Noah's Pov 

Josh ran straight pass me and pushed me onto the ground and i hit my head pretty hard my head started spinning but not long before that Josh was kissing Bella, she was trying to get out of his arms but he was to strong, Bella started crying. 

My head stopped spinning i could finally stand up and save the one i love... I ran over to Bella's bed and pushed Josh off of Bella and punched Josh straight in the stomach. 

Noah - Now Josh!! Get the FUCK OUT OF HERE!!

Josh -okayokay i'm go-going 

*Josh left the room giving Bella a smirk and then leaving me and Bella alone*

Bella - No-noah i-i-i - 

Noah - Bella it's okay, i'm here, your safe everything will be okay 

Bella - Josh. he- he will come back, and i'm not going to be ready for it.

Noah - it's okay i will be here to protect you...

Bella - Noah I love you so much

Noah - I love you too

Bella - and Noah...

Noah - yes beautiful

*Bella started blushing* 

Bella - This isn't the first time I've been in hospital for this..

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

That's the end of this Chapter let me know what you want to happen next!! i am open for requests and NEW CHARACTERS!!

SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER I PROMISES THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONG MY WIFI HAS BEEN DOWN AND WASN'T ABLE TO UPDATE.  

THATS ALL FROM MEEEEEE

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BELLA Xx