Chapter 7

The hospital decided to put me on bed rest. Grayson had Nicole and Erin come check on me which I didn't mind as long as they brought me things from the hospital. One morning the two of them wanted to talk room colors and furniture for the nursery.

Nicole: "You could do blue for the room"

Erin: "You could yellow if you wanted"

Me: "I want something bright but not too bright"

Nicole: "So do a bright blue and yellow"

Me: "I like that"

Both of their pagers go off to go back to the hospital. For today there were three surgeries that tie up the ORs one of them was a cardio surgery. I just wanted to put on my scrubs and do the surgery myself the only one I did was before bed rest. The good thing is they were able to get to where I could watch on my computer.

I fell asleep about half way through one I hung in for as long as I could. I had several web pages up looking at things for the nursery I still couldn't decide. I heard the front door open I had given Grayson a spare key to the house and then I heard my bedroom door open. I had papers scattered around me on the surgery I slept through.

Grayson: "Hey pretty lady"

Me: "Hey"

Grayson: "Trying to sleep?"

Me: "Trying to sleep along with trying to catch up on what I'm missing"

Grayson: "Just don't over work yourself"

Me: "I'm fine but I've set up a room for Tristian"

Grayson: "What about the nursery?"

Me: "I'm still working on that room"

Grayson: "I'm going to go get Tristian and then I will make dinner"

Me: "Okay"

I heard a knock at the door so I got up to go get it and it was Erin and Nicole with what looked like ice cream. Ice cream when you're pregnant is not off the table and anybody who says otherwise is a flat out lunatic. Nicole turns on Netflix and we watch Gilmore Girls which is a requirement as well Luke and Grayson make a big deal out of it which makes Nicole and I roll our eyes.

Nicole: "When do you find out what you're having?"

Me: "It's the usual seven weeks"

Erin: "The two of us can't wait that long"

Me: "It is what it is"

We heard the door open and could hear Luke laughing about something. I didn't know he was even coming over. Someone grabbed the remote and turned off the TV the three of us turn around and give Luke a death glare. 

Me: "Seriously Luke"

Luke: "You guys have watched enough of that"

Nicole: "You can't watch enough and what are you doing here"

Luke: "I was asked if I wanted to come over for a drink"

Me: "Okay fine"

The two of them walked into the kitchen to make dinner this should be interesting. They were making spaghetti something that is easy and can't be burnt. Nicole and I walked in to the table set too bad Erin had to leave but these three are worth it no matter how crazy they are.

Nicole: "You guys have outdone yourselves"

Luke: "We wanted to treat a women right"

Me: "At least you two understand that. Where's Tristian?"

Grayson: "Check upstairs in his room"

Me: "Okay"

I walked upstairs to check on Tristian in the room I put together. I walked in and he's coloring a picture out of his coloring book. I sat next to him on his bed and smiled at him.

Me: "Hey buddy"

Tristian: "Hey mommy"

Me: "I thought you and your dad talked about that"

Tristian: "Yeah but I like it"

Me: "There's spaghetti downstairs in the kitchen"

Tristian: "Okay"

The two of us walked downstairs and joined everybody else. The conversation was of course on sports which Nicole and I rolled our eyes at. The guys were talking about basketball of course but I don't mind it that much.

Nicole: "Seriously we're still talking about some of the games"

Luke: "What are we not allowed to talk about the many games we played"

Me: "You're not allowed"

Grayson: "Says the girl who snuck into practices all the time"

Me: "And with good reason"

Nicole: "I don't know if going and watching your boyfriend is good enough"

Me: "Oh shut up"

We all sit there laughing and having a good time. Nicole and Luke were getting ready to leave and it wasn't hard to figure out what they were going to go do. I went upstairs to get ready for bed. I put on some shorts and a t-shirt that isn't mine.

Me: "I just want to do a surgery"

Grayson: "I know you do"

Me: "Watching them doesn't help either"

Grayson: "I mean you are doing paperwork so it does count for something"

Me: "You could say that"

I walked over to my charger to charge my phone I can barely see my feet. Yes I'm suppose to be on bed rest but sometimes I have to get up and move. I get in bed and start to fall asleep Grayson pulls me into his chest and kisses my shoulder.

A/N: I'm really starting to not like this book it's hard to watch the show and then try to come up with things for this book. I'm going crazy having to wait for Thursday night I can't wait much longer. Twitter yesterday got a little interesting and had some good laughs to the day. I'm really thinking about unpublishing this book and just sticking to one.