19

Rebecca

I turn up the music and continue to dance and using my phone as a microphone. I'll probably go deaf one day because of how loud I keep my music, oh well. Good thing I'm lip syncing to the music or else people would think I'm being murdered or something.

I slide around on the laminate flooring in my socks my jeans hug my flourishing thighs. My shirt is flows off my and my hair has began to thicken out, becoming healthy. I spin around and look at the door to see Andre standing there watching me with a smile on his face.

I practically scream when I rip the earbuds from my ears, "What are you doing here?" He licks his lips and sticks his hands in his front pockets, "I was coming to see if you were busy." He chuckles and I pause my blaring music, "Well I was busy until," I pause waving my hand around, "you know." He laughs, "Go get your shoes on Becks." I nod and fast walk into my room. I slip on my converse and then my light gray jacket.

I check over myself in the mirror and decide it's a good idea to run a brush through my hair. I try not to get my brush stuck in the knots, yeah I'm still not regretting head banging to Avril Lavigne.

I walk out and see him now sitting on the couch, "What are you doing?" His brown eyes meet mine, "I honestly thought you'd be longer." He stands up, "You caught me at a good time." I shrug and wrap my arms around him, "Miss me?" He says slyly, "Always." I rest my chin on his chest.

His hands hold my face as he bends down pressing his lips against mine. I smile as he pulls himself back, "Mhm, gets better each time." I roll my eyes and unwrap my arms from him. I walk out the door with him following, "Hungry?" He asks unlocking his car, "When am I not hungry?" I say furrowing my brows making him laugh.

He rests his hand in my thigh the entire ride to the diner. High on my thigh. He's itching for sex.

By the time we reach the diner his hand is back on the wheel to park us, "And the only space open is in the back." He mumbles backing into the spot. I look around at the crowded parking lot, so much so that cars are parked in the grass lining the lot. We get out at the same time and meet up at the front of the car, "Let's try to get a table at this point." I lace my fingers with his, a small smile fixates on his face.

I follow behind him as we walk in between the cars towards the entrance, "Wow I hope we can get a seat." I say to myself as we walk in. Let's hope some people are leaving because this place is packed. That's one of the things I miss most about this place, the crowds. Weird I know, but it's like a family environment even though there's a lot of tourists that come in here.

Andre holds the door and I walk in and the diner is buzzing with energy. A new girl walks us to a table and stares a little longer at Andre than was needed. I shrug her off and slide off my jacket and lay it in the booth next to me, "I'm dying for waffles." I say crossing my leg over the other, "It's almost two in the afternoon, I don't think your getting waffles today." He says checking his watch.

I watch as he pushes up the sleeves on his shirt, "See anything you like?" He asks and I lean back in the seat, "You could say that." He smirks as the girl returns with menus, "Your waitress will be with you in a few minutes." She says looking directly at Andre. Meanwhile he's already looking at the menu, "Thanks." He mumbles and she walks away unsatisfied.

I smile to myself as I open the menu, "Did they change the menu?" I say aloud, "I guess so." Andre says back. They added new foods and taken some foods off, "Wow." I mumble looking at the menu, "Hey ho what can I get you two to drink?" A chipper young girl speaks up standing at the end of our table. Andre orders for us both since I'm trying to decipher the new menu.

"Where?!" I hear the all too familiar voice call out, Janice. Before I know it she's hugging me from the side, "Oh sweetie how are you?" She coos, "I'm okay." I chuckle, "Well you certainly look good." She says gesturing to me while looking at Andre, "So what all happened when you left?" I take a deep breath, "Well turns out my appendix had ruptured along with the shredded milkshake ankle."

Janice covers her face, "There is no way I could tell you how sorry I am for that! I cried for the rest of the day." I rub her arm, "Janice, girl I'm okay I promise. If it wasn't for you I would've never known about the appendix thing." She peels her fingers away from her eyes, "Well that helps a little bit." I chuckle making her smile, "You're something else Rebecca." She says shaking her head as she walks away from us.

The girl gives us our drinks and takes our order of a burger and chicken strips. The classic lunch date for us. I sip on my drink, "You look like you're dying to say something." He crosses his arms and lays them on the table, "Spill." I disconnect from my glass, "My mom called me last night." I say tucking some hair behind my ear, "What?" Shock is spilt through his words, "Yeah you heard right."

I run the paper from the straw through my fingers, "Well what did she have to say?" He scoots closer to the table, "She didn't say much, only asking if I was coming home to see my grandma when she flies in." I take a shaky breath, "She told me she hated me." Andre reaches across the table and takes my hand in his, "I'm used to it Dre." I offer a soft smile and he takes a deep breath.

"Your mom shouldn't be telling you that and you shouldn't be used to her saying that either, it's awful." I nod, "I'm just happy I'm here now." I smile and he rubs the back of my hand with his thumb, "You have no idea." He smiles, "So how's work going?" I ask and he shakes his head, "Nope, we aren't talking about work." He leans back in the booth and puts his head in his lap.

What.

I just roll my eyes and admire how hot he is. His tattoos peek out from under his shirt in all directions. The kiss on his neck is actually my lips, we got drunk one night and thought it would be a good idea for him to get it and yeah. I want a tattoo, he just doesn't know that yet.

Plus I have one no one knows about.

"What are you thinking about?" He smirks, "Nothing." I smile biting my lip. I cross my legs under the table, "Mhm that's why you can't sit still." I roll my eyes, "I'm not thinking about that for your information." Even if in the back of my mind I am thinking about his body on top of mine. I take a sip of my drink as I remember how his lips felt on my body.

Andre laughs from the other side of the table as our waitress sits the food down in front of us. I scold him and throw a fry at him, he just eats it while still laughing.

A man.

We sit in mostly silence except for Andre's little fits of laughter. I eat my food watching him, I get a sudden urge to go across the table and attach myself to him, I obviously suppress it. I don't hunk he's the only one itching for sex anymore.

Shit.