아홉 9

Ayeee we're already at 600 reads!! Thank you guys :)) ily

^,^,^

Days have passed since jeno had been distant to jaemin, and he only got more and more distant.

Friday rolled around once again and jaemin had to make a decision, it was breaking his heart having jeno ignore him and brush him off all week long. He wanted his best friend back.

Jaemin wanted so badly to tell jeno who was writing him letters but every time he tried to tell him or write it in a letter his confidence would plummet and he'd back out immediately.

Jaemin craved jeno's touch, he missed him so badly that he would even care if jeno teased him or anything in that matter, he just wanted to feel jeno close to him. He thought he was going to go crazy without the older by his side and it was stupid, he shouldn't be so co-dependent on someone but he couldn't help it, he loved jeno so much and it fucking hurt.

——

It had been 2 weeks now that jeno had become distant with jaemin, 2 weeks of no hugs, kisses, or teasing from the older boy and jaemin was going insane. He had to do something and he was going to do something.

Over the weeks he had still wrote to jeno and had tried to hint more that it was him who was behind the letters, he wrote lyrics about how distant jeno was being to him and how he missed his touch. He went as far as telling the older to stop being stupid and talk to him again but jeno was just too dumb and oblivious to notice.

It had come to a point where jaemin decided that he was tired of acting dumb and tired of jeno ignoring him, he was going to tell jeno who he was in the letter and tell him to meet him after school. He didn't even care what the consequences were, he just wanted to see jeno again.

——

Jeno,
I'm so sorry for lying to you for so long, I was too afraid to risk our friendship but it has come to a point to where me not telling you is ruining our friendship. I miss you so much and I just want you back here by my side, please.
I've decided that we can meet after school, it's time you know who I am and it's time I stop being selfish and tell you who I am. So if you could, will you please meet me after school at the park in your neighborhood?
Please remember that I'm so sorry for keeping this from you, I know you'll be disappointed but I'm just tired of acting and keeping everything a secret, I love you too much and it hurts to not be with you. So please? Please meet me.
I love you no matter what
- N.J

——

Jaemin was terrified to say the least, he had written that letter about a week ago and was too afraid to give it to jeno but now was the time. He was gonna do it and nothing could stop him.

Jaemin slipped the envelope in jeno's locker and made his way to practice, his anxiety was building up but he shoved it to the back of his mind until the end of the day where he actually had to face reality and meet jeno.

Of course jeno had read the letter, jaemin had seen the excitement on the older's face and the sadness at the time time. Oh well, jaemin thought as he rested his head back on his desk and slept his anxiety away.

Once the bell for last period rang jaemin felt panic rise in his chest, his anxiety was through the roof at the moment and he was absolutely terrified of what was going to happen.

He grabbed his things slowly and glanced at jeno before leaving the room and walking slowly to the park.

The park they were meeting at was in between both the boys neighborhoods so he knew exactly where he was going and he knew jeno was aware of where to go as well, there was only one park by his house and that was the one.