열 다섯 15

Jaemin and Jeno had been a couple for a few weeks now, their classmates soon backed off and cooed at how cute the two boys were together. Only one person had something against it, and that person was no other than Joy herself. Jaemin had caught her glaring at him in the halls and during class, he wanted to confront his boyfriend about it but he let it be.

The two were walking hand in hand together as jaemin walked the older to his class, he kissed him on the lips sweetly before parting ways and heading to his own classroom.

The next time jaemin saw jeno was in the hallways in between classes, he had a frown on his face at the sight of Joy talking to him and flirting. She was way too close to jeno than he liked and jaemin felt jealousy boil within him but let them be, jeno was allowed to have friends of the opposite and same gender, jaemin wasn't one to keep his boyfriend from having other friends but he sure did hate seeing joy around his boyfriend.

Jaemin walked up to Jeno and interlocked their fingers smoothly, smiling at Joy even though it was fake. "Hey babe" jaemin greeted and kissed jeno on the cheek softly, lingering for a while longer than he should've. Jeno smiled and kissed the younger's forehead softly, "hey baby" he said and jaemin noticed Joy flinch, he smirked secretly.

Jaemin dragged jeno away to their next class and slouched next to the boy once they sat down, he made sure to sit as close as possible to jeno. Jaemin had his side pressed up against the older and his head rested on jeno's shoulder with his face tucked into the boys neck.

Jeno sighed in content as he brushed his fingers through jaemin's hair softly, his heart felt all fuzzy and his stomach was doing flips. He knew the boy was already his but it still felt like a child's crush that he had on jaemin, maybe it was just love.

The rest of the day jaemin had been really touchy and cute with him, not that he was complaining but he knew something was up. "Jaemin baby, why are you being so clingy today?" He asked and jaemin lifted his head where it was resting on jeno's chest, "why? Do you not like it?" He pouted and jeno said no repeatedly, "I'm just curious babe that's all" he said and kissed jaemin on the forehead softly. Jaemin smiled and blushed at the action, "Well I've noticed Joy hanging around you more and I may have got a little jealous" jaemin muttered out and moved his eyes to where he was looking at jeno's jaw rather than the boys eyes.

"Awe baby there's nothing to be jealous about" jeno cooed and pulled jaemin closer to his body, he practically pulled jaemin from his own chair and had him sitting on his lap, his arm around jaemin's waist firmly. "You're mine and I'm yours, nothing will change that" jeno said and kissed jaemin on the corner of his mouth sweetly, jaemin blushed and whined before pulling jeno by his shirt collar and into a needy kiss. Jeno smiled into it and pulled away to catch jaemin's gaze but instantly pressed his lips against the younger's again.

"Yah Mr. Lee and Mr. Na! No making out in my class please!" Their teacher yelled and they pulled apart with smiles on their faces before apologizing and getting back to work. Jeno didn't let jaemin leave his lap though, he worked with one arm around jaemin's waist to keep him from falling and the other to write down notes. Jaemin had one arm securely holding onto jeno's and the other writing his own notes as well, it was a miracle they even figured out how to do that and get away with it too.

Soon school ended and jeno walked jaemin home, he kissed the boy sweetly on the lips at the younger's door and snaked his arms around jaemin's waist. Jeno wouldn't let jaemin go and just kept pressing quick kisses against jaemin's mouth, making the younger giggle and blush furiously. Eventually jeno kissed jaemin and lingered longer than before, poking his tongue at jaemin's closed lips. Jaemin pulled away before they could get carried away and kissed jeno one last time and hugged him before opening his door and walking inside. Jeno walked home with the biggest smile on his face and a little skip in his step, jaemin really made him the happiest boy on earth.

Hi hello! I hope you enjoyed this kinda short chapter :))

-j