열 둘 12

Aye there's some sexual mentions and doings in this chapter, you've been warned.

Over the course of the next couple of weeks, jaemin had slowly recovered from his heartbreak and had forgiven jeno more and more as the time went by. He knew he shouldn't have forgave the older so easily but he had a weak heart and was too nice to hold grudges for very long, he could tell jeno was very sorry as well so that made it easier to forgive the boy.

The two of them were still friends and nothing more, jaemin understood what they felt for each-other was mutual and knew it was a good idea to let them get to know each other more before jumping into a relationship, but he couldn't help but feel sad that they were nothing more than friends.

Currently jaemin was staying the night at jeno's house, it was a routine they had picked up over the weeks to spend the night at the others house as much as they could. It was jeno's weekend and jaemin was sprawled out on the older's bed while the other boy was in the shower.

Jaemin liked to daydream what it would be like to live with and actually be in a relationship with jeno, it made him blush just thinking about it. Was he in too deep?

Time flew by and by now it had been almost an hour since jeno left for the shower, why was he taking so damn long?

Jaemin began to worry so he walked over to the bathroom door and knocked on it. Jeno had a bathroom in his room so Jaemin didn't have to walk very far.

"Jeno?" Jaemin asked loudly over the sound of the water running on the other side. Jeno grunted in response and jaemin found it odd, what the fuck is he doing in there??

"Uhhh jeno did you like fall or something? You've been in there for like a really long time and you usually don't take long showers" Jaemin said nervously, he was concerned that jeno had hurt himself but all jaemin got in response was another low grunt and maybe just maybe a little moan come from jeno. Jaemin's face instantly heated up at the noises coming from the door and quickly ran back and plopped onto jeno's bed, hiding his face in the pillows and covers trying not to think dirty thoughts.

Eventually jaemin heard the bathroom door open and he turned on his back to see jeno. Jaemin's face flushed red once again and his heart was pounding at the sight, jeno had on only his shorts exposing his toned pale stomach, his hair was wet and dripping down his face and jaemin thought he was going to burst. If he had ovaries they would have definitely exploded by now.

"I forgot my shirt" jeno said and smiled at the younger, his face was flushed from the shower and other things. jaemin's face burned once again at the reminder of what he heard jeno doing in the shower and shook his head to stop thinking about it.

"Uh I'll just get my shirt now" jeno awkwardly said and scratched the back of his head, jaemin wasn't saying anything and it was making him nervous.

"No don't, you're fine like that" jaemin rushed out and blushed once again, his face was as red as a tomato. Jeno smirked and snickered at what jaemin had said and slowly approached his bed. Jaemin's chest tightened at the sight of a shirtless Lee Jeno with wet dripping hair approach him so slowly with the most lustful look in his eyes.

Jaemin had his back against the headboard and legs sprawled out in front him, his breathing got heavier and he felt butterflies in his stomach once jeno reached the bed and crawled on it.

Aye you've been warned so don't @ me alright: sexual content ahead!! ⚠️

"J-jeno what are you doing?" Jaemin stuttered as jeno crawled closer to him and stopped once he was hovering over the younger. Jaemin gulped and his eyes automatically scanned all of jeno's upper body, jeno smirked again and sat on jaemin's lap. He leaned forward and whispered into jaemin's ear, "baby can you help me out please?" in the most seductive voice jaemin had ever heard. Jaemin shuddered and blushed again, "w-with what?" He asked quietly and jeno grabbed his shoulders and pushed down onto jaemin's crotch. "O-oh" jaemin gasped at the friction and the feeling of something hard rubbing against him.