Alarms & Outfits

Bella's POV

1 Week Later

"Ricky." I whispered, trying to wake him up from his deep slumber.

"Come on, wake up." I grumbled.

If I was any louder I ran the risk of waking up Chris whose bed was next to Ricky's or Balz whose bed was across from Ricky's. That wasn't exactly my plan in the slightest.

I quickly realized that he wasn't waking up, but I was feeling antsy. I just wanted to get up and start the day. It wasn't my fault that all of them went to bed so damn late last night.

Hopping down from the bed, I let my feet quietly land on the wood floor, trying not to make a peep. Looking back, I made sure that Ricky was still sleeping, and he was.

Tiptoeing past all of their beds was one of the most stressful things I have ever done. I finally got to the door, and was only able to exhale once I realized the door was unlocked and I slipped out into the hallway.

There was no sign of anyone else being up, which allowed me to go down the stairs without worrying anyone would be able to hear me.

Once downstairs I brewed a pot of coffee, and thoroughly enjoyed it as I was able to just sit down and enjoy it. No one else was there to irritate me or demand anything from me, and I could just sit back and watch the sun rise.

It was lovely.

I went to check if the front door was open, and to my surprise it opened.

To my absolutely chagrin though it opened, but this alarm started to echo through the house, and it was frightfully loud.

"Oh, fuck me!" I groaned.

I slammed the door back closed as quick as I could, and locked it - in hopes that it would silence the alarm. Of course with my luck, it didn't.

"Shit." I hissed, hearing footsteps coming down the stairs.

I threw my head back and sighed as I heard the footsteps get close to the bottom of the staircase.

Ricky glared at me once he got down here, and said nothing as he went over to a side panel to the right of the door. He slipped a key into it, turned it to the right and the sound shut off instantly.

"I was just..." I started to say, but Ricky held up his hand to silence me.

"Stop. We'll talk about this later when it's not 5:30 in the damn morning." He growled.

"I'm sorry, Sir." I whispered.

"Get back upstairs." He groaned.

I said nothing, and did as he said. Ricky was normally in pretty good spirits and happy, but right now he looked like he was ready to kill me.