Human Emotions

"When do you think she'll stop?" I asked Balz, hearing Bella upstairs screaming, crying and throwing shit up in her room.

"I don't know man, she's going strong." He replied.

"Hey, should we interfere anytime soon? She sounds like she's doing some damage in that room." Sam asked nervously, running down the stairs with Cameron on his heels.

"As long as she's not hurting herself in the process, we're good. Just put yourself in her shoes, I'm sure she's upset and pissed that she just woke up and both Tyler and Chris were gone." I told him.

"So Chris just asked me how things were going, what do you want me to say?" Danny wondered.

"Just tell him she hasn't woken up yet. That's the safest route to go." Balz said.

"Alright." Danny huffed, taking his phone and heading outside.

"Fuck!" Bella screeched, and that yell was followed up by the unmistakable sound of glass shattering.

"You know, not to point fingers here, but I will. You should have just let her cry and not given her something to sleep. Yes, it would have been tragic to hear that, but this isn't any better." Balz stated.

"Yup, I'm very aware of that." I huffed.

We heard more things shatter, and that's when I knew something had to be done. I didn't need her getting hurt. I braced myself, and stood up from the table.

"Kuza, stay out of there. Just let her breathe." Cameron said.

"I would if I didn't hear her breaking shit. I'll be fine, and so will she." I told him.

I ran up the stairs, grabbing our skeleton key so that I would be able to unlock her room. I didn't even need to try her door to know it was locked at the moment.

When I reached her room, there was a mix of crying and screaming still echoing out through the hallway, making me shiver.

"Hey, good luck!" Andy cheered, peeking out from his room.

I rolled my eyes at that and turned my focus back on to her door. Sliding the key in as quietly as possible, I didn't want Bella to hear me coming. Thankfully, I managed to pop the door open with just about no sound.

Peeking my head into the room. I saw Bella sitting down on the floor in front of her bed, curled up and crying.

Here's to hoping I was going to be walking out of this room.

"Hey, sweetie." I whispered, stepping further into the room.

"Get out!" She yelled.

"No, Bells. I'm not leaving you alone like this." I told her, going over to sit next to her, stretching my legs out in front of me.