Heading Home

13 Days Later

Tyler's POV ~

"Thank you and good night!" Ronnie screamed, as the lights instantly dimmed and the crowd roared in applause.

Derek and I tossed our bass and guitar picks into the crowd as Brandon got rid of a few of his drumsticks the same way.

"Holy shit, not a bad show at all." Ronnie cheered.

"That was a good fucking way to end a tour." I exclaimed, as Derek grabbed a bottle of vodka in our green room and poured us all a shot.

"To Bella." Brandon cheered, as we all raised our glasses up and took the shot.

I grinned just at the sound of her name, I could not wait to finally get home and be with her once more. Talking to her over skype simply didn't do it for me, when I told her how much I love her, I wanted her to be in my arms for that, not across the country.

We had planned on telling her we'd be gone longer than we were really going to be so that we could give her a nice surprise.

Touring was great, but nothing would be better than being with my Bella.

"Alright, are we all good to go?" Derek asked.

"I think so." I said, starting to gather my stuff up.

Our band and our crew started packing up all of our stuff. We all were going as fast as possible due to the fact that once we were done we were headed to a hotel to sleep for the night and then we'd be sending our crew off back to their home and driving home to our house.

It took us about 90 minutes to get everything loaded up, and as we were about to head out, MIW was getting off the stage, leaving the crowd pleading for more.

They were screaming for an encore and a few more songs, but Chris was already loading stuff up. He too was ready to head home.

"Hey, can you just text me what room number we're in?" Chris asked, as the rest of his band caught up with him.

"Yeah, of course. I'll make sure they keep a key down at the front desk for you. I'll probably be out." I told him.

"Sounds good. Thanks." He thanked me and went back to helping his back his band's stuff up.

"Ready?" Ronnie asked me once I got outside, as he was standing on the steps of our bus.

"Let's go!" I cheered, hopping onto the bus.

BTF and ETF had already headed out to the hotel about an hour ago, so we were all good to go. Time to sleep in a fucking bed where I didn't have to bend my knees to fit in the bed. It would be magical.

On the two hour drive to the hotel everyone did their own thing in their bunk. I was preoccupied with texts from Bella telling me all about photos she's seen from this tour and how handsome she thought I was.