A Sacrifice That Comes With The Job

Next Morning - 

Ryan's POV

"Come on in." I whispered, opening up the door to find Ricky as I expected.

"How was your night?" He asked, coming into the master bedroom.

"I barely got any sleep. She didn't fucking let up last night, and then around three in the morning the giggles set in. It was loud." I admitted.

"Bad girl." Ricky cooed, crouching down in front of Bella's cage where she was passed out.

"What do you say we have a little fun with her this morning? She was begging for a lot of things last night, and who are we to deny both sides that pleasure?" I wondered.

"I would love that." Ricky grinned, going to unlock the cage.

"No. Let's keep her in there. It'll be a fun new way to play with her." I told him.

"Alright, that sounds good to me." Ricky agreed.

We both grabbed a hold of the opposite end of the cage, hoisted it up and carefully started carrying it down to the main floor.

Once we reached the living room we set her down so that we could take a quick break and get ready to bring her down the rest of the way. Our crew, Ghost, and Chris were lounging around there as well.

"Ow." Bella suddenly groaned, starting to stir.

"Good Morning sunshine," Shane cooed.

"What's going on?" She whispered, looking a lot rougher than I expected.

"Well, the plan was to go downstairs and do as you asked last night - punish you with our cocks." Ricky said very matter of factly.

"No, no," Bella whimpered.

"She looks bad, get her out of there." Chris stated, and I was on it.

As soon as she got out of the cage, she ran to the waste basket at the entrance of the room, dropped to her knees and emptied her stomach.

"Oh, shit." Ghost exclaimed, running over to her and pulling her hair back.

"Fuck." Chris growled quietly.

Ghost rubbed her back and as he did that I ran to the kitchen real quick to get her a bottle of water. The poor thing was obviously over the giggles she had last night and was on to the not so pretty side effects of what she had done last night.

"Here you go." I said, setting the open bottle down next to Ghost.

She finally was able to catch her breath and with the help of Ghost sat back up.

"I fucking hate weed." She whispered.