☾Dallas Winston☽

Summary:
You and Dallas were expecting, and soon you would be giving birth. For the last few nights, Dallas hasn't been coming home and would come back and 3 in the morning, or even the next afternoon. One night, your water breaks, and Dallas is nowhere to be found. 
A/N: 
All ages have gone up by 5 years

Y/n P.O.V 

Oh, look at the time! He's late, again. The is what? The 8th time during these last two weeks? Asshole. 

I sighed and got off the bed slowly, careful of my belly. I wobbled over the door and locked it. If he wanted to come home late, then there would be no home to enter. I turned off the rest of the lights before shuffling back to my room. 

~~~

I screamed as a sudden pain in my abdomen ripped through me and woke me from my sleep. I turned on the bedside light and looked down. The bed sheets were wet in between my legs, and they have tinged the slightest red.

I gasped and pulled myself up from the bed, using everything I could get my hands on to keep myself up from falling. 

"Tim!" I screamed, hoping he would hear me through the walls and into the other room through his sleep. I heard loud thumping footsteps before the door swung open and there stood Tim Shepard shirtless and holding a switch. 

"Y/n-"

"My water broke!" 

~~~

Time sped down the street, calling attention to the fuzz, but he didn't stop until we were right in front of the hospital.  He halted and hurriedly ran out of the car, 3 police officers were already out of there cars. Tim opened my door and rushed me into the hospital, not paying the slightest attention to the officers.

"Help!" He yelled and one of the nurses rushed me into a room. They quickly stripped me and put and gown on me and laid me on a table. The spread my legs and a nurse went under. 

"She's at 1cm." Another nurse wrote it down and nodded. I breathed in deeply and grabbed one's hand. 

"It was red. When my water broke, it was tinged red. Please, tell me that's okay." I begged, looking into her widened eyes. I felt tears pool in my own. She looked at the other nurse. 

"Get the doctor, now." Fearing the worst I broke down crying, the contractions not making anything better. 

~~~

The red tinge in my water was thankfully nothing and I was able to relax as much as I could. I heard a soft knock on the door and I looked towards the door to see Darry and the gang, but someone was missing. I smiled at them as they came in. 

"Hey, guys," I said with a smile as the crowded around me. Tim stood in the back, watching carefully.

"Hey Y/n, how you holding up?" I relaxed into the pillows and sighed. 

"Oh god, this shit is like a period but slightly worse and it gets worse every time." They tried to make sense of it but seeing as their boys they couldn't relate. 

"So, it hurts a lot, or not at all?" Two asked genuinely confused. I threw a pillow at him.

~~~

"Alright boys, she's ready, I need you to all to go into the waiting room." The doctor said as he dressed and put his gloves on. The boys all gave me there best of wishes and I watched sadly as they left. 

Darry gave me a kiss on the forehead and went to leave but I grabbed his hand. 

"P-Please stay, I-I don't want to be alone. Please." My lip quivered and I watched him debate it. He grabbed my hand and nodded.

"I will." 

~~~

Tim P.O.V 

Y/n's wails of pain made us all cringe everytime we heard them. We all waited patiently and quietly for it all to be over. 

Darry never came out of the room, so we assumed she made him stay. As I leaned against the wall, I couldn't stop thinking. Where was Dallas? The fucking prick hadn't been here at all. He wasn't at Bucks and he wasn't with the feds.

What brought me out of my trance was silence. The cries had stopped. Darry came out with a hurry and a scared look in his eyes. 

"The babies are fine, but.... but Y/n's lost too much blood, they-they don't know if she'll make it." His eyes were brimming with tears, I felt my own sting too. I blinked and then pushed off the wall. 

There's only one place Dallas could possibly be at 5:30 in the morning right now, and I dreaded it. 

Sylvia's  

~~~

The door was locked, I didn't hesitate to break it down. I walked through the house, making my way to the bedroom. I opened the door, and that where I saw him. Naked, under the sheets with another woman. 

I flicked on the lights and he groaned. He turned to look and I watched as his eyes widened. 

"Tim? What the hell are you doing here?" He asked flipping over and looked at me confused. 

"Get the fuck up, let's go," I demanded. 

"Excuse me-"

"Dallas, I swear to fucking god! Get the fuck up now and get your stupid ass dressed now! Y/n's is dying in the hospital right now! If you want to see her before she's gone for good, then get up, and see your girlfriend."

Dallas didn't hesitate to get up and start getting dressed. 

~~~

Huehuehue, there will be a part two!!