☾Dallas Winston☽

Y/n P.O.V

My eyes were closed. I felt so dizzy, I couldn't open them. I heard a knock on the door and mutter a 'come in'. I heard the door open and rushed footsteps. 

"Baby?" My body tensed. Dallas. I couldn't help but turn my head and look at him. My eyes weren't just blurry because of the loss of blood, but with tears too. 

"Dallas?" I croaked and he nodded. He grabbed my hand and I began to sob. 

"Where were you?" I cried and didn't answer. I knew where he was. What he did. His silence was my answer. I pulled my hand away from him. He tried to grab it again but I didn't let him. I looked up at the ceiling, tears running down my temples and into my hair. 

"I'm gonna die Dallas." 

"No-" I smiled still looking up. 

"Dallas," I cut him off. "When- if I die, I need you to take care of our kids okay?" I looked at him and I watched as tears fell from his bloodshot eyes. 

"Y/n no, you not going to die. You can't!" I smiled. 

"Dallas, I need you to promise me. Please. Tell me you'll take care of them, tell me you'll be responsible and quit your shit. Please." I begged new tears filling my eyes. He nodded. He slowly leaned in a kissed me. I press my lips against him weakly before he pulled away. 

"I'm so sorry, I was so bad to you."I shushed him and forgave him. But he wouldn't except it. 

"It's okay Dally. Everything.... everything o...kay.." My vision darkened before I went limp and fell into a blissful black. 

Dally P.O.V

Y/n stopped talking. I felt her hand going limp. 

No. 

"Y/n?" No answer. Panic surged through my body. 

"No! Y/n!" Doctors came rushing in and dragged me out, I kicked and yelled not wanting to leave her.

"NO! SHE CAN'T DIE!" I screamed, tears falling faster then I could control. I felt the guys wrap themselves around me to pull me back, but also comfort me. 

She is gone. Forever. And I spend our last night together fucking another girl. 

~~~ 

Finished!