chapter 14

Kyle POV
    I am pissed at myself. I should have known. There is no reason for me to have not known that it was my own mate! "Why couldnt i sense it?" Sin asked. "I dont know buddy.. I dont know" was my reply. All i know is now i have to talk to her I cant just let her walk away. Shes probably upset but still so am I. I know I shouldnt follow her.
    "Alpha?" One of our warriors broke me out of my thoughts. "Yes Jake?" I asked. "She has red fur.. And not the normal red. Its like" he started saying, then I interupted, "Blood Red." I noticed I was standing in the same spot she left me at. "Go find her!" Sin yelled at me. I mentally rolled my eyes and walked into the house. First i checked her bedroom but it was locked and there was no answer. I couldnt reach her through mindlink, I couldnt smell or see where she was. "Damn she really is a fucking ghost." Sin said. I walked all around the house. At the end i was getting worried. I started running from room to room. I ran outside and had the pack covering the grounds. As i was running through the halls I realized I had checked everywhere but her favorite place. I quickly ran down the halls taking turn after turn, and finally reached the balcony that she loves. I knocked and didnt hear a responce.
    "Just open it!" Said sin. Just as i was about to open the door i froze, i heard her voice shes ok. "Hello what is wrong?" But I realized she wasnt talking to me, because there was another voice. "I need to speak with you. There is something you must know. But we cant talk here. Its not safe." The lady said. "Fine lets go." I heard maggie say. All of a sudden a blinding light came from the cracks around the door. I mindlinked everyone telling them she was safe and everything was ok. So who was that and where did they go? I thought.

Maggie's POV

    The moon goddess appeared behind me. I let out a deep sigh and turned around. I tuned everything around  regularly. Mainly at this spot lately because no one comes here except me and sometimes Kyle but only when he cant find me.
   "Hello what is wrong?" I asked. Her face showed she was scared. The fact she seems scared not only scares me but breaks my heart. She has became one of my closest friends... If that doesn't say something nothing will. "I must speak with you. There is something you must know. But we cant talk here. Its not safe." She said and looked at the door with the last part. I knew it was probably Kyle and if she wanted me to keep this from my mate then something must truely be wrong. "Fine lets go." I said and with that we disappeared into her bright white light and into a cave a few miles into the woods. Of my territory. It was sort of hidden but if you looked you would find it. There was a small waterfall inside the cave that was loud enough you wouldnt hear is talking.
   "There is a part of your life you do not know. Shortly after you were born your parents died." She started. "Yes i know my parents are dead." I said flatly. I really hate it when people bring them up. "Well your father was the king. But when he died his friend became king and when you were to come of age you were to take his place. But he put you in the foster system with the humans. He has done bad things and you are the one to stop him. You must save our people. You are the rightful queen. You are destined to save your people. If anyone outside of your pack finds out then it will get to him and he will hunt you down. I am leaving this to you. I can not interfer anymore." She explained. With that she smiled and left. I was shocked. I didnt know what to do. I ended up walking back to the pack house like a zombie. Once i stepped into the clearing of the training field several eyes landed on me. Everyone flinched. I didnt know why until one asked me "Luna.. W-why a-a-are you a-a-angery?" I cocked my head to the side and realized that my face was why she asked that. I quickly snapped out of it. Shaking my head I said "oh hunny im not angery I was just thinking. I had a talk with a old friend and it left me wondering. Im sorry for scaring you." I gave her a small smile and looked around, everyone visable relaxed. I smiled again and walked inside to my office. I went through papers all afternoon. I was like a robot not really reading or paying attention to what i was doing. I was just thinking about what moon said. "We are supposed to be the queen?" Eva asked. "I guess so Eva i guess so." With that I decided I needed to figure out who i can trust. I know i can trust the older people in the pack because the king took everything from them. The younger ones such as the 16 year olds and under i don't know. They might not know what exactly happened.
   After a few more minutes of thinking I decided. I had to keep it a secret. At least until I have proof. How was I going to get proof? I have no idea. But if my parents owned this castle, that means that there is some kind of way to tell that its a royal castle. There must be a way to show that they and myself are royals. Now I just have to find it.
     Just as i finsihed that thought dinner was called. I heard everyone walking down stairs, and got up I opened the door and went to the dinningroom. After a fabulous dinner I showered and got dressed. I wore leggings that had 2 white lines on the outter side of each leg and said sports along with the lines, and a huge grey hoodie. With that I fell into a not so peaceful sleep. Instead of being peaceful, my sleep was plagued with nightmares. Ones I didn't have before... I always had nightmares, but these... These were different.