Chapter 6

"Harry please!" I whispered as he wen further down with his kisses. "Harry please..please Harry." I began to cry. "But I know you and when I know someone I want them." Harry smirked. "Harry maybe some other time......you can ummmm......" think Lilly think! "you can come over and have a sleep over the other lads are there!" I pleaded hoping he would say something and get off of me. As hot as he was I didn't want to have sex with him I'm decent.

I lost my virginity when I was 17 but that was because I was with my boyfriend for 3 years! "I'll be there soon then." Harry winked at me and let me go. Shit who knew Harry was a bad boy with a dirty side!

An hour later

"I guess Harry isn't coming?" Zayn said. I sighed in relief I didn't need him here. I only said that so he'd let me go. "Well let's have dinner!" Bellie interrupted my thoughts.

Zayn's POV

"hey Lilly can I help you?" I asked I was a little nervous because I kinda like Lilly. "Yeah I'm just making some pizza is love your help rolling the dough." She replied. I had no idea what I was doing nothing what so ever. nothing.

"Here let me help you." Lilly said. She walked over to my space and her hips swayed as she walked. "Here you put your hands like this and push but don't make it too thin." Lilly said. "K-k." I stuttered oddly.

"Great now put the sauce on like this. you can add toppings after." She said but she sounded sexier this time. "Hey Lilly would you mind if I slept in your room tonight with you?" I asked really nervous.

"That'd be great I was kinda scared to sleep alone." Relief went over me as she said that. "Let's put These in the oven then." I declared and we put them in. "Thanks for helping me Zayn. By the way you have a cool name."

Lilly's POV

30 minutes later

"DINNERS DONE!" I yelled and everyone ran in. "I'm not that hungry I had a snack after I put them in the oven I'll be fine." I said. "Will leave you some leftovers then." Liam kissed my forehead. "Thanks dad." I giggled. The door knob wiggled.

"Hey hope I wasn't too late!" Harry yelled in rudeness. I just ran upstairs and went into my room. I locked my door and laid on my bed.

"Knock! knock! anyone home!" Harry yelled through my door. "What Styles!" I yelled wit sass in my voice. "Can we finish what we did earlier?" Harry yelled.

"Harry no. I'm not ready and we have to wait!" I shouted. "Okay can I come in I have to tell you something." Harry asked. "I guess so." I huffed and unlocked the door.

Harry closed the door and he sat on the bed. "Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that. I wasn't thinking right." Harry admitted

"Okay go on." I pushed "Well your so pretty and you like me so I thought we could get together like click. and like do shit and become boyfriend and girlfriend?" Harry said

"Harry you are just going to have to wait." I said. Harry rolled his eyes at me. "See! See what your doing your so confusing!" I yelled "So are you! I can't understand you half the time but it keeps everything interesting!" Harry said.