Chapter 10

"I-II had a fling with Zayn but after he told me that Harry did before I even did it with Zayn!!!" sobbed into his chest.

"Wait what?! he cheated on you!" Liam yelled "no well yes but I did aswell." I said back. "Well it's time to confront each other now." Liam said and pulled my up.

"NOOO!" I screamed and ran back to my bath room and locked the door. I quickly grabbed my razor that I kept for reasons just reasons.

I used to cut myself and now it's time to cut again I stopped for a good 1 year. I put it to my skin and slid it across.

I let out a little scream after the next 3 it's didn't hurt as much. I had about 7 cuts up my arm.

Liam was still knocking on my door so I grabbed and towel and wrapped it around my arm. I blotted out the door with Liam yelling behind me. I ran out to the parking lot and locked my doors as I sat down.

I unwrapped my towel and began to sob as I saw all my cuts. Liam ran out with Niall and Louis. They were all knocking on the windows and yelling telling me to unlock the doors.

I think they so my cuts because they began to talk to each other quietly but that stopped when they began to yell at me to open the doors. I pressed unlock and set my head on the wheel.

I was crying like crazy and my tears were falling on my cuts and burning them. Niall ran to my door and picked me up bridle style out.

I began to fall asleep and my tears only made it easier to close my eyes. When I was set down somewhere I could hear Harry's voice and everyone was yelling but someone was talking to me.

_________

I woke up with a pounding headache and I was laying next to Harry. I looked at my arm and it was all scabbed up. Nasty. it is still chilly so I grabbed a long sleep knitted sweater and a crop top and high waisted shorts.

I just had to get away from Harry. I'm so upset I don't know how he isn't! I ran back to the elevator and went down stairs to the parking lot.

I was driving around till a car came to my side. Shit. I was Harry. He was telling me to roll down my window but that lead to me taking a sharp turn onto some street.

I saw a hidden parking place at a diner and parked. I got out and ran into the place. I took a seat in to corner. And leaned back into the seat.

I miss my little sister and my old life. it was so simple and easy. I quickly pulled out my phone and called my little sis Milly.

(L- Lilly M-Milly)

L- Hey Milly it's me Lilly.

M- LILLY I HAVENT HEARD FROM YOU IN FER EVER!!!!! AND GUESS WHAT I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING BEFORE MOM AND DAD DO!!

L- And what's that?

M-mom and dad are having a new baby even tho there in like there early 40's. There gonna adopt and stuff

L- Really. they didn't tell me yet? how long have you known?

M- um a month.

L- oh.. okay well bye Milly love you talk to you later if your up I love you again.

M- love you too Lils.

I hung up and slumped down in my seat. all of the sudden Harry walks in with sun glasses and a hat on.

I went so far down into my seat so Harry couldn't see me and put a menu over my head.

"Hey Lilly. I found you. You can't hide from this an let me see your wrist." Harry demanded.

I held my arm back and Harry grabbed my other arm. He pulled me up and dragged me out.

We went into my car but he was in the drivers seat. "Okay Lilly I'm not made I'm sorry and I know your sorry and we both didn't mean to do what we did but I truly love you." Harry said an planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Yes I know I'm sorry and your sorry but I'm just afraid." I mumbled. "Afraid of what?" Harry asked

"Of this happening again. I don't want it to happen again." I said. "Okay well it won't. I swear. nothing. just us too. together. no one else no cheating. will start fresh." Harry replied.

"You wanna start over?" I asked "Yeah just are relationship." Harry said. "That sounds good." I smirked.

We switched out with the cars and stuff and drove home. I'm actually happy that happened.

When I pulled up to the parking lot I got a text. I almost shit myself when I saw who it was from.

It was my Cousin Katy she's coming here and was wondering if she could stay in one of the extra rooms in my apartment.