Chapter 13

"FUCKING COCK SHIT!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I stubbed my on the corner of the wall.

I kind of giggled when I said that but I looked down and my foot was bloody. Ew bish that's nasty.

I quickly ran to the cabinet and grabbed a bandaid. It was 1:00 o'clock. And I remember they drop off my magazines.

Well I order them. I ran over to the door and grabbed the magazines. I looked at the front cover and almost dropped to the floor.

'Mysterious brunette with the fabulous styles?' Read the cover. It was me at the bookstore with Harry.

HE WAS LOOKING AT MY ASS AND I NEVER KNEW!! That's cute haha. Wait oh shit!

I'm in the paper! what if people see me and hoard me and call me names or find my twitter and shit!

Ugh now people will think I a slut. Which I'm not. Well that zayn thing was a one time thing.

It he was rough by the way. Fucking rough. I hate boys that are really harsh and messy and could like break my vagina.

So I ran upstairs and laid in my bed. I started to cry and sob. I was just waiting for my life to die and be ruined.

But Harry ran in. He jumped on the bed still with wet hair and looked at me.

"HARRY YOUR GETTING MY BED ALL WET!" I yelled but in a funny way.

"So the lads and I are going to a party you wanna come?" Harry asked.

"Um yeah. That sounds great!" I said and kissed his cheek. "Your so cute." Harry chuckled.

"Awe thanks. Your so brave an buff. my big boy." I giggled

"RAWR!!!!!!!" Louis screamed

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Harry screamed like a girl.

"So um am I still your big boy?" Harry asked. "Maybe."

"Well does this change your mind." Harry said. He grabbed my breast and kissed my lips.

Then he got down on me and closer and closer until I could feel his dick on me. I was so ready.

he dove in me. like oh yeah. fuck yeah. Harry yes!

Take me away to a special place harry. rape me with love. You dirty little boy.

That's all that went through my head was Harry taking me away again. To a nice calm place with love and pleasure.

My kind of land. The nice land. Please Harry never leave me take me away.

"Can I baby?" Harry asked. I nodded my head and I thought he was going to fuck me but no.

"Hey the lads and I were going on your soon and it like in two weeks. I won't be back for 3 weeks." Harry said.

"Harry I don't want you too leave me thou!" I cried. "Yeah I don't want to leave you either." Harry said.

"But.... But I need you when your not with me I feel lifeless." I cried into his chest. He stroked my hair and kissed my head.

All I could do was cry because when Harry is gone I can stop eating and lay on my bed. All the time. Everyday. And we're talking about THREE WEEKS!

I don't want him to go. "Baby will find a way. I won't this go down like the first one." Harry hushed in to ear.

I pulled the covers over my face and began to sob really loud. Harry just laid there and kept kissing my head and telling me it will be alright.

"HARRY!! It won't be alright it will never be alright! you'll be gone all the time! I can't take that! I love you but it's too hard on me. I really do love you. And this is why I'm yelling in frustration." I yelled then calmed down.

"Your nothing like my last girlfriend. My other girlfriends just took my money and wanted me so they could become famous. Your different you care. Lilly you love me. I love you. I don't want to break us up. I love you lil. please. We have to make it work." Harry cried into my chest.

Wow it just hit me! Harry would be a perfect friend, boyfriend, and husband.

"Harry I liked you before I even knew you were famous and rich." I said. "I'll Always love you. Hey! hey and we can always FaceTime an call each other." I suggested and Harry looked up.

"Lilly your going to me Mrs. Styles one day." Harry said and looked up at me. "Thanks Harry." I kissed his head and got up. It sucked that it is almost fall and uni starts soon.

I transferred schools so know I go there and it will be my last year of uni until I get my degree in fine arts. So yeah I have to stick with it or I can't live here.

I walked over to my bathroom and closed the door then I walk out of the little hidden and into my music room. I sat in there and began to write away and sing.

2 hours later--

"LILLY GET OUT OF THERE THE BOYS MADE DINNER!" Katie yelled out side the door. "Aight!" I shouted and laid back on the couch.

Ugh I really don't want to move or eat. In to depressed. I don't want to try. It's too much energy.

I want Harry to lift me away and out of here and take me downstairs and feed me. And be my brave little man and my sexy boyfriend.

Sorry this chapter was short it's 5:09 in the morning kinda tired! Aight please vote!