Chapter 9

I bite my lip and looked into Harry's eyes. Harry was waiting for an answer. His sweat was still over him from his run. "y-yes." I stuttered now looking at his chest. Harry put his head down to my neck and began to leave wet kisses all the way down my body. It was getting harder to keep my moans in. I let a small moan out and Harry smirked. He was about to enter me.

Liam's POV

"Hey Louis you seen Zayn?" I asked. "nope." Louis replied. I nodded my rad the sat down. All of the sudden I heard Lilly yell Harry's name. Niall began to laugh as hard as possible and Louis's face was pure giddy. I was just so oddly entertained that we al sat there and listened. "Oh my god! Do you here them there so loud!" Niall chuckled. "Hey lads!" Zayn said as he walked in. we all stopped and looked at the tv. We all thought we were in the cool until Lilly let out the loudest moan as well as Harry and then I think they were done. "Is Lilly alright?" Zayn asked "Oh she's just fine she must of fell over and Harry helped her up." Louis answered. Zayn walked to the couch and nodded his head.

Lilly's POV

"Harry that, that was great." I panted. "I know." Harry replied. I held on to him as he began to get up. "Oh shit the lads and I have an interview in and hour!" Harry yelled. "Oh." I sighed. I slowly got up and went into my shower. I guess today is the day I'll find some friends! I jumped out of the shower and picked out and outfit. Black keds with high waisted shorts and a white T-shirt. I walked down stairs and grabbed my phone. Ehh It can wait to find friends. I went on Twitter and wrote.

Have a good interview!xo @harrystyles

I went through Twitter and just looked with shock at what people say to Harry like oh I love you and please take my innocents. Like ew. I grabbed my bag and walked out.

I walked to a music store. Oh my god! There was like a whole section for one direction CDs. I walked over and a grabbed an album call 'Midnight Memories'. I looked over at the instruments.

I saw the one I wanted! It was a Guitar that was black with white scrap marks up and down it. I grabbed it and looked at the price.

It was 500.00!!! Where am I going to... never mind I got my parents bank! I ran over and before I checked out I found a song book for a guitar. It had all the recent songs from 2012-2014.

I checked out and began to walk home. thank god I have a case with a strap! I threw it over me and walked to Starbucks. I really should get a job. When I walked in I saw a stage with a women singing on it. "Hello um could I please have a Carmel frappe." I asked. i have her the money and sat down and waited.

I looked over and on the wall they had a website where you could submit you singing and they could hire you to sing there! Damn that could be my job!!! I quickly wrote down the website then grabbed my Frappe.

I finally made it to my apartment and I could set all my shit down. I ran to my couch and grabbed my lucky guitar pick and began to play a familiar song.

It was a song called rock me. I don't actually know who it's by but it's good. My door burst open and Louis can in. "Hey that's our song!" Louis whined. "Wait that's your song?" I asked "Well yeah it's just old." Louis replied.

"Guess I have a taste for your music." I giggled. "Well you got a good taste in music." Louis chuckled. "Hey where's Zayn?" I asked.

"He's back in our apartment want me to call him over? I have to go back anyway." Louis replied.

"Yes that'd mean alot." I said. I have a feeling that something's gonna happen with me and Zayn.

"Hey what's up?" Zayn asked. "Wanna have like a fling? Like right now?" I asked. "Id love too." Zayn smirked and ran over to me.

He pushed me back into the couch and he placed his lips on mine. and his hand moved up and down my body until he grabbed my ass.

He picked me up never leaving my lips and took us to my room he set me on my bed and then he began to undress. I got the hint and did the same.

I laid there in my under garments and Zayn jumped on me. He bit his lip and went down on me.

All that was heard was are moans of love. I know Harry and I. but this is a fling and he'll never know. right?

All I could think about was Harry he was much better then Zayn. Harry is gentle and Zayns fucking rough.

When Zayn flopped over else and we were both panting like dogs. "That was great." Zayn said "Yeah. And Zayn don't tell anyone this is just are little secret alright?" I said.

"Hey and I just looking out for you because Harry was just with anther girl before I came over. Like you could hear them that's how loud they were. But this is are secret I don't want Harry to be mad at me." Zayn replied.

Zayn left and I put on my clothes. I was about to cry because Harry cheated on me. I mean I did it too but he did it first! I changed my sheets and comforter. Then I took another shower.

That didn't feel right. I wish I never asked him. ugh I wish I could go back and never ask Louis where Zayn was.

I got out of the shower and changed. I wet back to my bed and laid there. I began to cry so hard and I couldn't hear who ever came in.

"Lilly! lilly! what's wrong it's me Liam." Liam yelled. I cried even harder and just laid there and let him pick me up and engulf me in a hug.

"Tell me what's wrong I won't tell anyone I swear."