Chapter 8

Damn I'm hungry! I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a banana. just a banana because I think I'm putting on the pounds. I haven't been doing my morning jogs sense I got here. I should probably start them today then. "I'm going for a jog. you guys can leave when you feel like." I yelled as I ran out the door. I got around the corner and heard someone behind me.

As I looked back he said "Hello love didn't know you jogged?" Harry of course. "Well I did back at my home town but I guess I just stopped when I got here so I'm running again. I feel fat anyway." I said. "Lilly you are not fat." Harry said

"Yes I am."

"No your not."

"Yes."

"I don't believe that I mean look at you! You look like your what 110?" Harry said "I'm actually 111." I shot back. "You should still do your jogs but at least eat a little more Lilly!" Harry yelled. "I'll think about it harry." I spat.

I ran ahead and I turned into an alley really fast. Harry ran past looking around for me. As soon as he went far ahead I jogged back home.

I ran up to my room and laid in bed. No one was in my apartment except me. I CAN RUN AROUND IN MY BRA AND UNDIES!!!! I ripped off my clothes and walked down stairs. I began to jump up and down on my couch when the door opens. "EEHHHHH!" I screamed as Zayn walked in. "You look really sexy in that." Zayn remarked.

"Why thank you?" I questionably said and wrapped myself in a blanket as Zayn sat down. "I like you a lot." Zayn said.

"Thanks but deep down I really like Harry." I mumbled. "What just give it too me one time. please Lilly!" Zayn begged.

"I don't know Zayn." I looked away and thought about Harry. "Are you a virgin still?" Zayn asked "No! but that is rude to ask Zayn." I huffed. "And if any of you boys were going to get in my pants it'd int be Harry!" I yelled.

Are heads shot tor-ward the door and standing in the doorway was Harry with his jaw dropped. "So how much did you hear?" I asked

Zayn left and Harry walked in I was biting at my finger nails dying to know what he heard. "All of it." Harry said with no emotion in his words.

"Is that bad?" I asked "no." Harry replied as soon as I said it. "I finally know your feelings for me and that is great." Harry said.

I sighed in relief. until Harry spoke his words.

"Would you like to take advantage of me right know because I would like to take advantage to you." Harry smirked.