Chapter 14

I laid there hoping someone would run in, and meaning someone I mean Harry. I heard the door handle move and someone was walking in.

"Lilly baby what's wrong? Is it that I'm going on tour soon?" Harry asked "A little..." I stuttered and began to sob quietly.

"You know I have too I can't just not go." Harry said in defense. "I know it's just I'll miss you and I don't need you leaving me because you really love me unlike my family. Harry your really important to me." I cried.

Harry's POV

What. I'm important to her. Really?! I'm all she's got. Other then Katy. I'm her boyfriend. I have to stay. But I can't!

"Baby what's going on with you and your family?" I asked "They don't love me they throw money at me to numb the pain of not being loved.... and it never worked." Lilly looked down.

"I love you let's think of the present!" I tried to cheer her up, "Lil I love you and that's all that matters sure I'll be gone for a little bit but hey love is all that matters!" I yelled

"Yeah I know Harry, I know." She mumbled. "Alright well it's two weeks away we have time." I said and kissed her forehead.

Lilly's POV

Harry kissed my head then walked out of the room. He's going to kill me one day with his killer looks and sensitive soul.

I got up and went into the bathroom I took I look in the mirror and then washed my face off my old face.

I want to be a different person my real personality. I've been hiding behind contacts and I'm a very nerdy gamer but I've been hiding it to be really girly. And to be honest I'm in the middle of girly and gamer.

I don't want to hide who I am. I walked downstairs in a minecraft shirt with my glasses on, in sims 3 slippers. don't judge me.

But I'm still a singer I always loved singing.

"LIL YOUR YOU AGAIN!" Katy yelled. "What?" al the boys said. "I walked over in my glasses and gamer gear and sat down.

"Yeah I decided when I moved here and for a couple months when I live at home I wanted not to be a nerd or a gamer. So I changed. I really missed my old self so I changed back." I sighed

"Well I like gamers." Harry said from behind me. I giggled I looked at the boys for an answer.

Niall: "You look lovely!"

Louis:"I like it!"

Zayn:"you look nice."

Liam:"let's go play some video games shall we?!"

"I kept my xbox and stuff just incase let me get it out and we can plug it in." I said and walked back into my 'studio'.

I keep my stuff in there too if I want to keep it but don't want to bring it or yet. "Hey home come you never told me this?" Harry asked as he followed me in the room.

"Because when I came here I wanted to be a totally different person. Know don't get me wrong I love makeup and all my clothes but I wanted to be me again." I remarked.

"I would've loved you if you were a gamer or need when you moved here. your still the same person I fell for. With your perfectly perfect eyes and your funny sense of anything." Harry grinned.

I giggled and looked at him. "Harry you are too cute and I know you just want to get into a nerds pants because I bet you've never done that before." I giggled

"Maybe." Harry smirked. "Well maybe tomorrow." I said. I walked around and found my xbox and play station and my camera to record YouTube videos because I did those too I still have my channel and I told my subscribers I'd be gone for a bit.

"Hey you should sing in one of our songs with us." Harry said "I love your offer but I don't want to I'm gonna be singing with Katy." I said

"Alright what's the name gonna be." Harry pushed "We don't know yet but we have come up with three so far. Graceful's, Wilders, or duo." I told Harry.

"I like Graceful's. It's fits you guys." Harry said. "Thanks Harry your a big help." I have him a bear hug the we walked out with the games.

"Hey we have to take turns okay. I demanded. "Okay we can play um... this one first!" Niall yelled. Katy just walked away and was talking to Louis.

"Hey Niall how's Bellie?" I asked "Oh she's great. I broke up with her because she was only in to me for my money and she was bitchy." Niall chuckled.

All the other boys laughed too. "Are you serious?" I asked "no lie she is a really good actor too she takes lessons." Niall exclaimed. I giggled and we went back to our game.

_________later__

I said good bye to the lads and Harry stayed here and we watched a movie with Katy.

Sorry it's short I need more ideas for the next chapter i'd love some help!

Bye love all my readers!