1.

Shu above

Aoi pov

I can't believe father made me go on a trip with Yui. She is never satisfied, her dad does everything for her.  She still treats him like shit.  She is such a slut too. She wanted to wear a crop top with short shorts but I made her change to a hoodie but she hit me for thinking the shorts were too short. Her father loves her so much and he never pays attention to me. I hate that Yui is such an attention whore too. I will try to speak to father but Yui will pretend to fall and everyone gives her pity.

Right now we are heading to the Sakamaki household.  I honestly didn't care where I went just as long as I am away from Her. " Hey freak pass me my makeup bag I can see the house and I want to look nice" Yui commanded and I got her makeup bag and I noticed her window was rolled Down it would have been to easy to through the bag but I will get punished if father heard this. You see if I speak or do anything really I get beaten.  I almost died from blood loss once and stayed in the hospital for 3 months but the only one person came and see me.  He was great always made me happy he-. I cut off by Yui

" Hey slut pass me my bag, seriously you are so stupid"  I pass her the bag and think about how terrible my life is. I pulled out my headphones and listen to " Wake me up inside".  I get lost in the music and before I know we are at the house.

The house is dark looking and mysterious. I like it.  It starts to rain and the mood gets better.  Yui already ran inside because of the ran. Probably don't wanna get her weave wet and makeup ruined.
I pay the cab driver and I left.  I grabbed my bag and walk up the stares.

I nock in the door then come in since I have manners, unlike some people.  I find Yui on the couch with some dude with red hair on top of her. I stop paying attention to them and look at the house beauty. It's a mansion but has a dark feel to it. I like it. I turn back to the guy and he licked Yui neck.

" Ayato what is all the commotion out here" I look where the voice came from and I see a man with purple hair and glasses. He looked well mannered.

" Dammit, Reiji bow and said " The guy with the name I am guessing Ayato said.  "I apologize for what my sister has done. I am sorry that she barges in here making noise I hope it does happen again" I said and stand straight and I see the purple hair " Thank you I see one of you have manners, Ayato must I remind you to take your activities to your own room" Ayato mumbled what a buzz kill. 

Yui gets up and gives me a glare I just stare the guy named Reiji waiting for further instruction.  Yui than ran to Reiji, tch seriously you are so dumb. " will you help me please help me"

Reiji ignores her and goes back to staring at me. " What are you two doing here" I kept looking at him and answer " Our father sent you here to stay for a while"

" I haven't heard any of this have you Ayato" Reiji is looking at Ayato now. " How the hell should I know? You never mentioned anything like that pancake." I understand why he called Yui pancake, her chest looks as flat as a pancake. Yui gets mad suddenly and I know she going to have a fit soon.

"How could I when you just grabbed me"
Ayato pouts after hearing what Yui said.
" wait, pancake? is that supposed to be me?" I look at her cutting Ayato off. " Yui you have no boobs your chest is as flat of a pancake, and you have no Butt, nice nickname" Ayato snickers and looked at me.

" thank you Melons at least someone understands" I smile and laugh a little.  While Ayato laughed Yui just glared. I forgot Reiji was there that he spoke up. " This is so strange, I wasn't informed of this at all, We shouldn't speak here, Come this way. See to there luggage" I see a man from the shadows who I assumed is the butler take my luggage.  After he left I followed Reiji and Ayato with Yui behind me.