4

Laito and Kanato above.

Its been a week since I lived with the brothers and they treated me well. Yui has been closed off recently and I can sense something bad is going to happen. Today is a Sunday and I haven't seen Yui since Wednesday. I don't care for her but I think she is planing something. I also have been getting dreams of a woman saying the awakening of both good and evil is arriving. All the brothers but shu had a taste of my blood and all said it was sweet and good.

I decided to take a nice relaxing bath and I been my close and fill the tub with hot water. I added roses because your girl wanted to be fancy. I turn down the lights and put candles near the bath tub. I start to take of my shirt and pants but I here someone enter the bath.

I look to see it's Shu with his cloths on. " Umm Shu can I take a bath" he looks at me and scoots over. I get in the bath with my undergarments on. We sit in the water for a relaxing time. I would have screamed and hit shu but what's the point he is a vampire. He is stronger than me. I still have my necklace the animals gave me and I have my ring on. The forest necklace glowed in the dark once it was near the water. I look at shu and it seems as it he is asleep. So I just let him slee and relax.

Shu pov

Damm Aoi what are you doing to me. I am on my bed and I see Aoi coming closer to me in lingerie. "Hi there big guy you ok" she looks so sexy in that outfit. She is crawling on top of me licking her lips. I blush and immediately back away from her but she keeps crawling and she is straddling my waist by my member is. " Shu are you blushing do you like me in this outfit, do you want me what's going on in that dirty mind of yours" she gets closer and thrust forward in the outfit. I grunt and hold her hips. She gets closer and closer to my lips when suddenly I was awoken. " Hey Shu are you ok"

I look to see Aoi in undergarments in the bath with me. " Huh oh y-yeah I am ok" she looks at me confused. Dam she is cute and I already have a hard on but now it hurts. Aoi makes her way over to me and she sits on my hard on. " Here let me take your Temperature you were grunting and your face is red in your sleep." She is so innocent. She moves a little on my lap and I gaps. She puts her hand on my head and looked again confused. " You don't seem hot by the way stop poking me In my private area." Aoi stars and she moves back down and i look in the soupy water to see my hard on. What is this girl doing to me. I need to blood to cool myself down.

Aoi pov

" You know Aoi I don't like many people but I like you, can I have some blood if you don't mind" I nodded and got closer to shu. He pulled me in and licked my neck. " I bet your skin will turn red and will burst like a gizzard when I bite it." I giggle when he said that and I feel his fangs sink in. " You taste better than Yui, you taste so good. Your getting hot are you excited" I google and clutch on Shus wet shirt. " Thank you Aoi," he kissed my lips then vanish. I was left in the bath stunned. Once I finished my bath I got dressed and headed out the door. I wanted to ask Kanato if he wanted to bake a crack with me.(i ment ti say cake but, i am pretty sure Kanato is on something so crack works to.🤣😂😂)

🤣😂😂)