Bye Bye mother fucker

I woke up to here people taking down stairs. I got my lazy butt out of bed and walked down the hall way to the stairs. I stood by the railing and saw Yui or should I say Cordelia kissing Reiji.

Oh WELL THANKS FOR WARNING ME THE BITCH WAS HERE. She stops and keeps looking at Reiji. I hear Xavier rapped himself on the rail for the stairs. I look at him he looked like he was ready to enjoy the show. Lazy ass.

I see Richard in the corner looking at Cordelia. He looked as if he was guarding her. I jump of the Stairs and land on feet. " So Cordelia we meet again." I say with attitude. I got everyone's attention and let's say I looked like a bad ass.

"So it seems that way". Cordelia turns and looks me in the eyes." tell me did you really think the plan you guys made up was going to work, I'm not stupid. " This lady is really getting on my nerves. I bet she sent Richard to spy on us. Since he does the dirty work.

" So I know you want to see if you can save Yui but honestly she hates you, you are a freak his parents died because they didn't want you" with each sentence it cuts into me like a knife. How does she know of my past life. If this bitch talks anymore I am going to kill her. I keep my eye on her but all the boys are shouting at her for bringing up my past.

" Did you enjoy watching me kill your mother and seduce your father away from you. Yeah that's right I did that really they are pathetic" THIS BITCH THAT IS THE FINAL STRAW.

" Shut Up Cordelia, you can't say they are weak because you hurt your own sons. You slept behind your mans back. YOU MAKE RICHARD DO YOUR OWN WORK LIKE IF HE WAS A LOST Puppy. YOU TOOK AWAY MY PARENTS AS A WEAKNESS. You seduced Laito to make him your lover. Your hurt every one of these boys. WHAT TYPE OF MOTHER DOES THAT. IF MINE ARE PATHETIC WHAT ARE YOU, A MOTHER WOULD HAVE PROTECT THEIR YOUNG NOT HURT THEM. and you think that my mom and Dad are my weakness but really they are also my strength." The brothers stared wide eyes at be and I smile. Can I get an Amen for my little speech there. The bitch got what she Deserve. Even Richard, he stood there with looking at me in shock. It got real silent until she spoke again.

Cordelia is at a lost for words. " Richard get rid of her, I am tired of seeing her" psh same here. Cordelia teleports to the top of the stair case and Richard runs at me. " Well this will be fun" I shift into my demon and began fighting.

The boys joined me but Laito keeps on looking at my outfit and is probably thinking very dirty things. Richard pulls out a sword and I pull out a knife from my boot. I can't use my power on him because I need to save it for Cordelia. He swings his sword at me and he nearly got a thread of clothing. Ayato gets a sword and swings it at Richard. Richard blocks it and I stab him behind the back with my knife.

" Your not much of a fight are you" than he disappears. Cordelia looked stunned and I slowly walked to her. To be honest that was a pretty fast fight either I am to good at fighting or the author got lazy. You decide.

" I believe you and I have a talk" I look at her in the eyes and suddenly she laughs. She LAUGHS. " Hahahahahhahah! Honey you think your all that and a bag of chips but your not, did you honestly think that you can defeat me. Well No no no because I am one step a head of you"

She looks down and back up. I see one of her eyes are green and the other is pinkish red. " We both have been waiting Aoi and time for you to die." Yui/ Cordelia claimed. I am just going to call her YC because it's easier. YC starts shaking and she shift into a new form.

" You see Aoi you are not the only Demon here. I am also part demon so let the fight begin. " I know Yui is not demon so it must be Cordelia. She shifted and to be honest it did look impressive. But it looks as if she had no weapons.