5

Subaru up top

Aoi pov

I wake up and remember what happened last night. That was interesting. I turn my head to the side and look at my wall to see a rainbow looking snake on my wall It looks so carefree and happy yet elegant. I know most people would have screamed but I honestly love animals.

" Hello snake how is your morning" the snake looks at me and hiss.
* hiss* hiss*(you are not afraid, look girly I am a bush viper snake and I am one of the most poisons snake in the world.) that is actually cool I was never afraid of snakes before I always found them interesting. But I like how he got straight to the point

" That is cool I always wanted a poisons snake, I love animals and I like to keep them safe. Do you want to be my friend, my name is Aoi Komori" the snake slithers off the wall and into my bed.

*hiss* (sure I will be your friend by name is Xavier since your here can you get the spider web off my face it's bothering me) I look closer to see a price of a web on him

*hiss* (sure I will be your friend by name is Xavier since your here can you get the spider web off my face it's bothering me) I look closer to see a price of a web on him. With a spider. " Hi little spider I need to get you off his head ok, I am going to put you on the wall though" the spider looks at me and slowly nods. I take the web off and spider to put it on the corner of my wall. " I have to make breakfast do you want to come with me"

*hiss*( sure ) I grab him carefully and put Xavier on my neck. *Hiss*( I like it on your body it's very warm) I smile and pet his head. I get dressed and Xavier head is exploring my body.
*hiss*hiss*( you know for a human you are very careful of me and nice ) I giggle " Not all humans are mean. Plus I am not Human, I something else but I look human. Also I am about to put on a shirt so be careful." I here the snake hiss and his tongue hit my back it made me laugh. " stop stop thate hace cosquillas" I said stop stop that tickles. *Hiss* ( sorry my bad) " It's ok let's go" Xavier made his way back up my neck and rested there.

I walk in the kitchen and began my cooking

I walk in the kitchen and began my cooking. " Are you cooking again Melons" I turn around to see ayato. " IS THAT A SNAKE ON YOUR NECK" Ayato shouted and Xavier looked at him and * *hissed.* ( no I am a long hot dog on her neck of course I am a snake what else) I laugh and Xavier hissed laughing. " Xavier was in my room and he became my friend and protector, also don't talk bad about him he is a very poisons snake" Ayato backed away while Xavier went to my arm and travels through my body. He stoped on my waste acting like a belt. I felt weird at worst but I embraced the snake.