Protect Me // Ashton

A/N - hiiiii guys💋 I'm seeing 5SOS next Friday, soooo excited🙈 woooo👍

Question: which colour hair do you think suits michael the most?☺️ I think blonde/brown tbh haha💞

"Did Molly fall asleep okay?" You ask, as Ashton enters the lounge and sits next to you on the sofa.

"She keeps complaining about monsters under her bed or something, but I told her that there weren't any. She should be okay." He replied, snuggling next to you and resting his head on your shoulder.

"It's nice for us to have time alone, we don't get any anymore." You sigh, closing your eyes.

"I know, we're always too tired. I never knew what tired meant until we had her." He chuckled, kissing your temple. "I don't regret a thing though."

"Me neither. Should we go up to bed?"

"Yeah, I could sleep for da-"

Ashton was cut off as the two of you heard a high pitch scream coming from upstairs, followed by loud wailing.

You both rushed upstairs and entered the three year old's bedroom, the sight in front of you breaking your heart.

"Baby girl..." Ashton murmurs, seeing her sobbing and clutching on to her teddy bear. Her curly blonde hair was messy and stuck to her warm forehead. "Come here, you're okay."

He scooped her into his arms as she kept crying, clinging to Ashton's chest. She was near hysterical as he rubbed her back and shushed her, trying to calm her down.

"Shh sweetie, you're okay. Calm down baby." He whispered, bouncing her lightly. "What's wrong, hm?"

"The monsters got me Daddy. They took you and Mumma." She cried, mumbling her words.

"We're right here love, there's no monsters." You reassure her, rubbing her back lightly.

"Go to Mumma for a minute, I have something to do." Ashton said sleepily, transferring her from his arms to yours.

Ashton picked up an empty deodorant bottle from his bedside and took it into her nursery.

"Where are the monsters sweetie?" He asked, holding the bottle in his hand.

She pointed to the wardrobe, under the bed and behind the curtains, as Ashton sprayed the air from inside of the empty aerosol.

"See? All of the monsters have gone. Daddy killed them all baby." Ashton murmured, taking her sleepy body back into his arms.

"Thankyou Daddy." She mumbled, shoving her pacifier back in her mouth.

"Go to bed babe, I'll be back with you in a minute." Ashton smiles, kissing Molly's head before laying her back in her bed, before joining you again.

A/N - I know the empty deodorant thing is kinda lame but idk haha