Chapter-2

"Alex...." Veronica called for Alex.
Alex got out of his room,
"What happened Veronica, why are you shouting so loudly right in the morning?" He asked.
"The Peters are coming to our house and they will stay here till the wedding!"
Just then, Tulip came,
"Oh! Thank God Tulip you're here...Did you hear the news?" Veronica asked excitedly.
"Yes, I did but who are The Peters?" she asked. "They are the in laws of Brother Eric." Replied Alex.
"Yes, and you know it's a huge family, having adults, youngsters and small kids" said Veronica
"Oh! Really?"
"Hurray, we'll have so much fun..." Veronica said cheering.
"Yeah... sure you will," Alex sighed
"But when are they coming?" asked Tulip.
"Tomorrow..." said Mrs. Jonas, who just came there.
"Really? There's not much time left," Tulip said worriedly.
"Yes, you are right, we need to start preparing" said Mrs. Jonas
Veronica followed Mrs. Jonas as they both went towards the other room.

"Oh!... we didn't even get time to say hi today..." Alex said smiling as he faced towards Tulip.
"Yeah... you're right, Good morning Alex..." Tulip smiled
"A very good morning Tulip, you look very pretty today." He smiled. Tulip blushed.
"Thank you." she said.

In the evening everyone, including Tulip, Alex, Veronica, Venesa and Eric were standing in the garden.
"You must be very happy, brother Eric... Jenevive is coming..." said Veronica
"Of course I am..." Eric blushed.
"But remember... you will not get to share the same room till the wedding," said Alex amusingly, everyone started laughing.
"But that's not fair!" Complained Eric.
"Oh...poor brother Eric!" exclaimed Venesa laughing.

The next day, everyone was fully prepared to welcome the Peters family. Tulip was wearing a beautiful white and pink flowing dress it was of length till her feet. She was looking flawless. Everyone was standing at the gate of the Jonas Mansion waiting for them.
As they came, there were four big cars in front of the house, showing the well off family, as they all came in, Tulip realized it really was a big family. Everyone was well dressed. There were two main bothers who had their wives, sons and daughters. The elder brother had two daughters Jenevive and Skipper. Jenevive was the Eric's fiancé and skipper was her younger sister, same as the age of Venesa and Veronica. The three of them were happy as they would make a good company. The other brother had two small kids, one daughter Chelsea of eight years and a son Joseph of five years. Both were really cute and naughty.
Jenevive was extremely beautiful. As she came in she winked at Eric, Eric smiled, he looked extremely happy. Tulip was introduced to everyone and knowing that Tulip had done all the preparations, they were really impressed.

In the evening everyone was again gathered in the garden but this time, Jenevive and Skipper were also with them. Jenevive and Eric stood holding their hands.
"You're really amazing Tulip, I hope you'll prove to be the perfect wedding planner for us" Jenevive smiled.
"Sure Ms. Jenevive I would love to" Tulip said smiling, "I would like to say, Ms. Jenevive you are really very beautiful"
"Oh thank you very much Tulip, that's so nice of you. You're also very beautiful, Alex... why don't you marry her?" joked Jenevive.
Alex blushed and looked awkwardly at Jenevive, Tulip looked surprisingly at Alex.
"Good idea!" commented Eric.
Alex looked at Eric and gestures him to be quite, everyone started laughing. No doubt, Eric already told Jenevive about the crush Alex had developed on Tulip from the very first day.