Chapter-4

Alex was sitting in his room, suddenly, there was a knock at the door, It was Eric,
"Hey" Eric said.
"Hey bro"
"Would you mind a drink?"
"Not at all"
Eric smiled quickly gave a bottle of red wine and two glasses to Alex. As they were about to pour the wine into the glass, A voice came,
"Eric, lets go, I am ready"
"Oh! I totally forgot I have to go shopping with Jenevive. I will see you later bro." He winked.
"But what about the wine?" Alex asked.
"We will have it some other time, Bye"
Alex sighed. "Now, I'm not gonna drink this alone, Let's keep it for some other time."
Suddenly, there was another knock at the door,
"Come in please" he said.
It was Tulip, Alex's eyes gloomed as he saw her,
"Hey" he said.
"Oh hi, actually... sorry to disturb you but can you tell me about the dress colours, so that I can decide the colours of the flowers for the wedding. I only need the colours of the dresses of bride and groom."
"Oh... sorry, actually I have not decided them yet. I will let you know about them tomorrow in the morning. You are staying here tonight, right?"
"Yeah... I am, but please let me know in the morning, beacause I have to... order the flowers."
"Yeah definitely I will let you know. Umm... if you don't mind... would you like to join me for a drink?... I mean if... you feel..."
"Sure... I will"
Alex grinned and handed the bottle of red wine to Tulip. He went towards the table to bring the glasses which Eric brought for both of them, but when he came back, he saw that Tulip had already started drinking the wine from the bottle itself.
"Oh... Sorry, you were bringing the glasses I.."
"You don't need to be sorry, its totally okay... I think you love to... drink."
"No... not all of them... only red wine, its my all time favourite"
"Hmm... that's good."
Alex was so fascinated by the way Tulip was drinking that he was no longer willing to drink that wine, he only wanted to keep looking at her drink the wine in that incredible manner.
"Umm.... you... don't want?"
"No, I don't... You drink." He smiled.
"Oh come on I know you want it... Come on... have it..." she smiled and offered.
"It's not like there is no other way of drinking" he said.
Before she could think of what he said, he came closer to her, took her face in his hand, lifted her chin up with his fingers and pressed his lips against hers.
Tulip's eyes widened, then she nervously blinked and gradually closed them.
She did not kissed him back instead she sealed her lips, showing her disapproval. Alex tried to kiss her even harder, but Tulip didn't respond.
As he stopped kissing her, he looked at her face and then took the bottle from her hand and kept it on the table beside him.
Not realizing Tulip's disapproval, he held her face again and tried to kiss her, but this time, Tulip moved her head, This made Alex realize that she was not willing for a kiss again, Alex sadly stepped back, he opened his mouth to say something, but before he could, Tulip interrupted,
"I... I think I should leave"
Alex sighed, "Good Night" he said.
Tulip turned back and went without saying a word, she only had a disapproving expression on her face.
Alex sighed, He went towards his bed and switched off the light.