Chapter-7

The next day when Tulip came to the mansion, she was welcomed with a surprise, It was Alex, Veronica and Skipper who were shouting,
"We are going to the water park... we are going to the water park... we will have a lot of fun....we will ride a lot of slides..." in a sing song manner.
"What's going on in here can somebody tell me?" Tulip asked laughing.
"Oh! Good morning Tulip" said Alex.
"Yes, yes I can tell you Tulip, we all are going to water park" Veronica said.
"Oh that's great, have fun" said Tulip.
"What do you mean by have fun, Tulip?" Alex asked.
"We all are going together. Don't you know?" said Skipper.
"We all? What do you mean by we all?" asked Tulip surprisingly.
"We all means, you, Alex, me, Venesa, Skipper, Chelsea and Joseph, all of us, Understood?" asked Veronica.
"Bu...but I can't go.... I have a lot of work to do, I am really sorry..." said Tulip apologizing.
Everyone stopped singing and there was a look of sadness on their faces.
"There is no problem Tulip, you can go, Today is your off" said Mrs. Jonas who came from the other room.
"But Mrs. Jonas, will you..."
"Don't worry, we will mange without you today, okay? Now go... It's my order" said Mrs. Jonas.
After thinking for a while, Tulip said,
"Okay"
Everyone started singing and dancing happily once again.
"Oh I am so happy you will be with us Tulip" said Veronica.

After some time, they were all going to the water park. They all went singing, playing games and having fun in the car. Alex was driving the car and Tulip was sitting in the passenger seat, next to Alex. They all were enjoying a lot.
"So, have you guys patched up finally?" asked Veronica pointing towards Alex and Tulip.
"They had a fight?" Chelsea asked surprisingly.
Tulip and Alex looked at each other. 
"Uh...uh.. it wasn't actually a fight" said Tulip.
"Yeah...yeah, right" Alex said nervously.
"I know...I know, you both had one... But I am happy to know that now it's over" Veronica smiled.
They both remained silent and looked at each other nervously.
After reaching there, everyone went to change into their swim suits.
In the changing room, Veronica told Tulip,
"You know Tulip there is a friend of mine who always says that Alex is really handsome. She has a big crush on Alex"
"Really?" Tulip asked laughing. 
"Yeah...she always asks me that how much handsome Alex looks in his swimming trunks and while he is swimming, and I always answer her that I don't know"
Tulip smiled, she started to think about Alex in a swimming trunk and wondered how handsome he would look in it and while he is swimming, her mind was filled with the thoughts of Alex shirtless, she blushed crimson.

After they all went outside the changing room, they saw Joseph standing near the pool, Alex was not there,
"Alex has started to take more time in changing then girls" Venesa Said amusingly.
"Of course he will Venesa, he'll be shirtless for the first time in front of Tulip, He has to look hot" Veronica smirked.
Tulip stared at Veronica,
"He went for swimming" shouted Joseph.
Suddenly, there was a glimpse of Alex in the pool swimming, After completing the round of the pool,  Alex came out of the pool setting his hair back in place with his hands, He looked extraordinarily hot... He came in front of Tulip, looking in her eyes,  her mouth dropped as she looked at him, she couldn't resist herself from staring at him, she was not able to look away from him. He was even more handsome than she had imagined, She was totally speechless...
"Would you like to swim with me?" asked Alex putting his hand forward towards her.
Tulip couldn't say no to him, she rested her hand on his and they both went for swimming together.

After some time, Chelsea suddenly started to feel cold,
"I....I..a...am really cold Tu...Tulip" Chelsea said shivering.
"What happened Chelsea?" asked Tulip worriedly.
"I...I...don't know" said Chelsea.
"The sky is getting darker and cold wind is also blowing, I think it will rain... We should head back" said Alex.
"I am also cold" said Venesa.
"I think it's because of the weather that they all are feeling cold" said Alex.
"I think you are right, because Chelsea is not having fever," Tulip said.
They all quickly rushed towards the changing room, Tulip started passing towels to everyone, When they all had towels, they rushed towards the changing rooms.
"I will take Joseph. He is also cold, he won't be able to manage alone" said Skipper.
Tulip and Alex were standing there.

"You should also go and change" said Tulip.
"What about you?" asked Alex.
"All the changing rooms are full I will have to wait".
"Okay then, I am also waiting" he said.
Alex saw that Tulip was shivering ab but, she was also feeling cold. Alex searched for the towels in the shelf, but no towels were left.
"I will be right back" said Alex and went towards the men's changing room, He came back with two towels in his hand. He came near to Tulip,
"You should take care of yourself... as well" he said wrapping one of the towels around her.
"Thank you" she replied.

After sometime, They all were going back,
"Are you okay now Chelsea?" asked Alex.
"Much better" she replied.
"Thank you Tulip, you gave her your jacket. Otherwise she would have been frozen by now" said Skipper.
"No need to say thank you Skipper, It's my duty, thank God that I carried one for safer side" Tulip said smiling. Alex looked at her and smiled.
"You are great" he whispered.
In the car, they all insisted Tulip to stay at the Jonas Mansion, she agreed after a lot of request by everyone. Till the time they reached the Mansion it was dark.