Jealous

Mark and N were in Mark's car listening to the music on the radio. Mark had a modern car so he had Spotify in the car. They looked at each other and put on some EXO.

When they arrived at Jimin and N's house, Mark stopped the car. He got out to open the door for N.

N: "Oh you didn't have to"
Mark: "It's okay, have a good night"
N: "You too Mark, thank you for driving me home"
Mark: "No problem, now go and get your man"😉 (A: OMG HAHAHA)

N walked towards the front door while Mark started the car. She unlocked the door and went inside. The first thing she met when she went inside was Jimin looking angrily at her.

Jimin: "Why are you home this late? You said you would be home at 15:00 and now it's 19:30"
N: "I'm really really sorry, I didn't notice what time it was"
Jimin: "How did you get home? Did you walk in the rain all by yourself? You shouldn't do that"
N: "Actually...That was what I planned to do but..."
Jimin: "What? Tell me"
N: "My friend really wanted to drive me"
Jimin: "Oh really"
N: "Yes. I wanted to walk but he insisted on driving me"

For every word she said Jimin got more and more jealous😉

Jimin: "He??"
N: "Oh, I umm..."
Jimin: "So you were with a guy huh? Who"
N: "Just a friend..."
Jimin: "Tell me who you were with"
N: "He is just a friend Jimin"
Jimin: "Tell me who he is or I'm going to punish you"😉

At this point N didn't know what to do. She didn't expect Jimin to get mad at her but well, she wouldn't like Jimin being with other girls either, so she kind of understood him.

N: "Mark.."
Jimin: "Again? Why are you two always together?"

Jimin was mad at this point. He couldn't control his jealousy.

N: "We have been friends since we were little, that's why"
Jimin: "You should've said no when he asked to drive you"
N: "I did but he didn't want me to walk alone in the rain"
Jimin: "Then you should've called me to pick you up"
N: "I didn't want to disturb you Jimin.."
Jimin: "That's not an excuse. I don't want that boy near you again"

She didn't know what to answer. Mark was her best friend and her childhood friend and she didn't want to let go of him. But Jimin is her boyfriend and she didn't want to make him mad.

N: "But Jimin...He is my best friend"
Jimin: "And I'm your boyfriend. I don't want you to see him anymore"
N: "Why are you acting like this? He didn't do anything wrong. He just cares about me, that's why he drove me home"

Tears fell down N's cheeks. She tried to stop herself from crying but she couldn't. She hated when her and Jimin argued. Jimin hated when she was crying, it was really painful for him. He started to realize that he had maybe been to harsh on her. He got just little bit closer to her.

Jimin: "No, no please don't cry"
N: "Then stop acting like this, you're scaring me"
Jimin: "No...please don't say that"
N: "Listen, Mark is my best friend and you can't stop me from seeing him..."
Jimin: "Okay I understand. I'm sorry" he was about to walk away from her but she stopped him.
N: "No wait, I'm not done talking"
Jimin: "Okay then, what is it"

He was really cold in his tone which made N feel bad. It made her feel like she hurt him. Like it was her fault even though well, it was. But it's not her fault that Jimin was being jealous about nothing. Mark did have a girlfriend that he loves very very much. They are even planning to get a child, of course Jimin didn't know that, but still. And N only had Jimin in her eyes so there was no reason for him to be jealous. N and Mark were childhood friends after all.

N: "I don't know why you are acting like this but just know that you are the only one for me and that I love you, you only. I don't know what you think Mark and I are doing when we are together but we are just friends, really. And Mark actually has his own girlfriend that he loves very much, just like I have you who I love more than anything"

As she said that, a little tear fell down Jimin's cheek but he quickly wiped it away hoping N wouldn't notice. He walked back to her and looked at her.

Jimin: "Jagi...I'm really sorry" he didn't want to look at her since he felt so stupid.
Jimin: "I was being jealous, I'm really sorry" he admitted.
N: "Jimin...there's no reason for you to be jealous, I like Mark but just as a friend, no more than that"
Jimin: "I see..." he said looking down.

He felt so embarrassed about the situation. He already had a bad day and the thing about N coming home late and her being with Mark made him jealous. That lead him to get mad which he took out on N. After some seconds of silence N got closer to Jimin and hugged him as she smiled. He hugged her back still feeling bad about yelling at her. They stood like that for a long time.

N: "I love you Jimin" she suddenly said.
Jimin: "I love you too" he said while holding her tighter.

They soon went into their bedroom to JUST SLEEP.