The following morning

It was now Wednesday morning. Jimin and N woke up at the same time. Both of them knew they had work to do but none of them felt like doing anything. Jimin had his busy schedule and N had her work. N got up and tried to find her working clothes. Jimin kept staring at her while she was looking for her clothes. She found her working clothes.

Jimin: "Please don't go" he said just as N found her clothes.
N: "I have work and so have you, you should get up too"

She honestly didn't want to go but she had to. Jimin didn't feel like going as well but he knew he had to. But that could wait😉

Jimin: "Wait jagi" as he said so, N turned around to look at Jimin while she was smiling.
Jimin: "Come here" he said wanting her to lay with him.
N: "Only for a minute" she said since she didn't want to be late for work.

She walked to the bed and laid down next to Jimin. He pulled her closer while she closed her eyes. He then kissed her on her forehead and she smiled. Suddenly it came to Jimin's mind that he hadn't actually apologized for yelling at her yesterday. He did say he was sorry, but he didn't say sorry for yelling at her. He remembered that N said he was scaring her. Jimin hoped he was never going to hear that from her but it happened. These thoughts kept filling his head so he decided to apologize.

Jimin: "Jagiya?"
N: "Yes?" she said after she opened her eyes.
Jimin: "I'm sorry for yelling at you yesterday"
N: "It's okay Jimin-ah, please stop thinking about it"

As she said that, she closed her eyes and got closer to Jimin. N knew she had to go but she didn't want to since she loved being close to Jimin. Jimin then thought about the fact that N said he was scaring her. Even though she just told him to not think about what happened yesterday, he just couldn't get it out of his head. He decided to ask her about it.

Jimin: "Can I ask you something Jagi?" he said as N opened her eyes again and nodded.
Jimin: "Are...are you scared of me?"

His words shocked N a bit.

N: "Of course not. What kind of question is that?"
Jimin: "It's because you said yesterday that I was scaring you and I can't stop thinking about it. I was afraid that..."
N: "I'm not scared of you Jimin. I always feel safe when I'm with you" she said, not letting him finish his sentence.
Jimin: "I'm glad you feel that way.."

Suddenly N remembered about her job and she sat up. Jimin looked up at her with an innocent cute look. (CUTE)
He then grabbed her wrist not wanting her to go.

N: "I have to go now or else I'll be late for work"

Jimin let go of her and N got up and left.