Asking for help

Now 7 days had passed since Jimin and N had s*x back in chapter 8. N was still feeling bad and it made Jimin really worried. N even threw up again yesterday while Jimin was with her. He helped her and he rubbed her bag to calm her. After that he gave N some water and tried to make her fall asleep which he succeeded in.

Now, Jimin and N were sitting together in the bed. Suddenly someone called N. She looked at the phone and saw it was her good friend Jennie. She picked up the phone.

N: "Hello?"
Jennie: "Hiii N~ How are you?"
N: "I'm fine, how are you?"
Jennie: "I'm good thank you, you're probably wondering why I'm calling?"
N: "Yes..what is it?"
Jennie: "You see, my cousin and I had planned to go out shopping in the new clothing shop but she just cancelled because her mother needs her help with something. Do you want to go instead?"

N looked at Jimin who gave her the 'I don't think you should go' look.

Jennie: "N? Are you there? Yes or no?"
N: "Umm, I.."
Jennie: "Is that a yes??! Oh my god! See you at my house in 30!"
N: "Jennie, wait!" just as she said so, Jennie hung up.

Jimin looked worried at her.

Jimin: "Are you sure you can handle going out when you're still feeling bad?"
N: "It's okay...she sounded like she really wanted it"
Jimin: "I know she means a lot to you, but you shouldn't do it if you're not feeling well"
N: "I'm gonna fine, I'll just go home a little earlier"
Jimin: "But what if you throw up again?"
N: "Jimin-ah, I'm gonna be fine" she said laughing at bit at how caring he was.
Jimin: "Can I at least drive you to her house?"
N: "Okay okay" she said smiling at how cute he was.

They both got dressed and went to the car. They then arrived and before N got out of the kissed her and said "Take care". She nodded and went to greet her friend. Jimin then drove home. He new he had a day off today so he was probably just going to sleep. But when he got home his mind went somewhere else. (A: NO it's not what you think N🔞😉 but maybe that will happen later)

Jimin really wanted N to feel better, so he decided to call Jin for help since Jin knew almost everything (😂)
Jin picked up immediately.

Jin: "Hello? Jimin-ah what's up?"
Jimin: "Hyung...I need your help"
Jin: "Of course, what is it about?"
Jimin: "It's about my girlfriend"
Jin: "I'm listening"
Jimin: "It's just, she's been feeling sick for about a week now and everything I do to make her feel better doesn't seem to work. Hyung, can you please tell me what to do?"
Jin: "Mmm I see, what are her symptoms?"
Jimin: "Her stomach and head hurts, and she's been throwing up as well"
Jin: "Head, stomach, throwing up, yeah" he said like he was writing it down or something.
Jimin: "Hyung, what can I do to help her?"
Jin: "Wait. Jimin-ah, can I ask you a question?"
Jimin: "Yes yes of course"
Jin: "Have you slept with her?"
Jimin: "H..hyung.." he said while suddenly becoming shy.
Jin: "Of course you have"
Jimin: "Y..yes, so what does that have to do with this?"
Jin: "Jimin-ah, listen, I think I know what's wrong with your girl"
Jimin: "What??"
Jin: "I think she might be pregnant.."
Jimin: "W..what???!"
Jin: "Oh my god!! Our Jiminie is going to have a baby!!"
Jimin: "Wait wait what?? Hyung are you sure she's pregnant?"
Jin: "Well I mean, some symptoms of being pregnant is throwing up, stomach and head pain, which your girlfriend has. And when did I ever predict something wrong?"
Jimin: "Oh my god...I.." everything suddenly made sense to Jimin, he was just very shocked, happy too.
Jin: "I can't believe it!! Congratulations Jimin-ah!!"
Jimin: "Hyung, I..I'm going to be a dad" a tear fell down his cheek.
Jin: "But wait, we can't be 100% sure if she's actually pregnant. She needs to take a pregnancy test first"
Jimin: "Yes, right. And how do I get one of those?"
Jin: "Don't worry about getting one, my cousin can get one for you, I can ask her if you want"
Jimin: "Thank you so much hyung"

They both hung up and Jimin still couldn't believe what just happened. Did he really get her pregnant? They are going to be parents.

Later that day Jin called Jimin to tell him that he got the pregnancy test. Jin came and gave it to Jimin.

Jimin: "Thank you so so much hyung"
Jin: "Don't thank me, I'm always hear to help you, remember that. Good luck by the way!"
Jimin: "Thank you"

They hugged each other and just as Jin was about to go he stopped to ask Jimin something.

Jin: "Wait Jimin, where's N?"
Jimin: "She's with her friend, why?"
Jin: "I just wanted to congratulate her, well, see you later Jimin-ah"
Jimin: "Yes, see you later"