Getting home

Jimin and N walked to the car hand in hand. Jimin opened the door for N, then he went to get inside himself.

Jimin: "Sorry for taking so long I-" he said to N's sister, but before he could finish, N cut him off.
N: "Mark kept talking to us about his trip to Japan with his girlfriend" she said obviously lying.
Sister: "It's okay, I got to the next level in my game while you two were in there"
Jimin: "That's cool, so is there anything you want or should I just drive you home?"
Sister: "Mmm. No no it's okay, you can just drive me home"

N's sister got off the car and went to her home. After that Jimin and N drove home. Jimin suddenly remembered the real reason he came to pick up N, to give her the pills, which he hadn't done due to what happened instead. They got home and went straight to the door. It was pretty late so the both of them just wanted to rest. They got inside and took off their shoes. They then sat in the couch.

Jimin: "So how are you feeling Jagi?"
N: "My stomach hurts even more...but my head is getting a little better"

Jimin pulled her close and hugged her tight. Just as she was about to close her eyes Jimin wanted to give her the pills.

Jimin: "Here, take these. It will make you feel better"
N: "Thank you oppa"

Jimin went to get some water for her so she could swallow the pills. After that she hugged him again and he put his hands around her waist.

Jimin: "Is it true that you threw up earlier?" he suddenly asked out of the blue.
N: "H..how do you know.."
Jimin: "How I know is not important, just tell me Jagiya, is it true?"
N: "Y..yes.." she said really quite.

Jimin didn't answer her since he didn't know what to say. He just hugged her tighter. They were sitting like that until N fell asleep. Jimin lifted her up to the bedroom and laid her carefully in the bed. He then put the blanket over her body and laid himself down besides her. He then fell asleep too.