Pregnant? (This time it's actually N😂)

Time had passed since Jimin and N had s*x. About 3 days to be exact. N was beginning to feel kind of sick for no reason. It worried Jimin a lot and it effected his practicing time with BTS since he couldn't stop thinking about it. He had told N to rest while he was out doing his job.

The front door suddenly opened, it was Jimin. He got inside and went straight to the bedroom. Today was a tiring day so all Jimin needed was just some rest. He got in the bedroom to find his girlfriend, N, sleeping. He knew that N was feeling kind of weird but he didn't think it would be anything like being pregnant. The fact that she was hurt, hurt Jimin. He worried a lot about her. He took really good care of her while she was feeling bad.

The next day Jimin had to go to dance practice. N stayed at home since that was what Jimin told her to. N didn't know what to do since Jimin would be home late so she had to spend the whole day alone. Suddenly her phone vibrated, a notification from Messenger.

N's bff (Me): Hiii, we haven't talked for like a week, how's my favorite girl doing??😘
N: Hiiii I'm fine...
Bff: Really? Mark told me something yesterday...
N: What is it?
Bff: Do you really want me to say it, gosh okay so Markeu told me that you and Jimin...you know
N: Oh my god did he seriously tell you?? Ahhh now it's embarrassing
Bff: Omg so it happened?!? Tell me everything about it
N: Haha I would rather not
Bff: Come on I tell you about when Mark and I have s*x so what's the problem?
N: Mmm please tell me you don't want me to go into details
Bff: Wait, Mark is at work so I'm alone. Be there or be square in 30 minutes.😉
N: Girl I'll be there in 1 hour, I'm not even dressed
Bff: Woooah why are you not dressed 😉😏 Jk see ya in an hour

N got dressed and went to take the bus. Even though Jimin told her to stay home she wanted to see her best friend. She finally got there. Her best friend already stood ready behind the door. When N went to knock on the door it opened immediately. They hugged each other and went inside.

Bff: "Oh my god I missed you so much"
N: "I missed you too"

They went to Bff's (My) room. The girls sat on bff's bed until..

(A: This conversation is WOW, you're warned)
Bff: "Wait are you hungry? Mark cooked his famous pasta yesterday!!"
N: "Thank you but I'm not really hungry at the moment"
Bff: "No? Did you eat anything before you came?"
N: "I wasn't hungry..."
Bff: "Oh okay...ANYWAYS. So, what exactly happened a couple of days ago mmm?" she said while giving her the look.
N: "Just you know..." she said while laughing since she found her best friend funny.
Bff: "Yeah so tell me about it, how was it?"
N: "Amazing" she said while both of the girls giggled.
Bff: "Wait omg can I ask you something, did you use protection?"
N: "Shit I don't think so"
Bff: "Oh my god. Really, what if you are pregnant?"
N: "I don't think I am, I don't know"
Bff: "Wait wait okay I'm gonna ask you something, please tell me, did you like...you know..."
N: "Did I what??"
Bff: "Did you like, swallow his cum"
N: "Listen, I'm not actually sure cause I was like really exhausted at the end but I think he came inside me"
Bff: "Really???!! Omg, I can't believe you just said that. But wow I mean you can actually get pregnant now"
N: "Stop, I'm not gonna get pregnant"
Bff: "Just wait and see, I mean honestly you two would be great parents together but you're both really young"
N: "Just because you're one year older than me doesn't mean you can say stuff like that"
Bff: "But you are though. But hey, congratulations by the way"
N: "Thanks I guess"

They talked like that for a long time. Even though N's stomach hurt really really bad she tried her best to hide it. Suddenly the door unlocked, it was Mark. The two went down to greet him. Mark and N gave each a little quick and light hug. After that Mark kissed bff and hugged her tight.

Mark: "I missed you love" he said as he kissed bff.
Bff: "I missed you too oppa"
N: "Guys, I'm still here, please"

They quickly pulled away and they all laughed. The three of them sat down to watch a movie when suddenly N felt really dizzy. She felt like she was going to throw up, however she tried her best to hold it. She suddenly was just about to throw up so she ran to the toilet to throw up. Mark and bff looked worried at each other and quickly followed her. Bff held N's hair so it wouldn't get dirty while Mark tried to calm the situation.

Mark: "Are you okay N??"
Bff: "Oh my god, are you okay?"

They were both really worried about their best friend.

N: "I'm fine I'm fine it's okay, really"
Mark: "What on earth just happened"
N: "Mark it was nothing, I probably just ate something bad. I'm gonna get some water, be right back" she said lying, as she left the bathroom.
Mark: "Thank God she's alright, I guess she just ate something bad"
Bff: "But oppa...she told me she didn't eat anything today..."
Mark: "Really? So she lied to us?"
Bff: "I'm not sure"

A bit later, they all sat in the big sofa while the TV was on. None of them had forgotten what just happened.

Mark: "So what exactly did you eat that could've cost that to happen?" he asked out of the blue.
N: "Oh umm well, yeah, I'm not really sure"
Bff: "Stop right now, you haven't eaten anything today. Why are you lying?"
N: "I didn't want to make you worried, just please promise me not to tell Jimin about it, please"
Bff: "Of course, just don't lie to us about your health again"