The pregnancy test

N wasn't home yet so she couldn't try the test. Jimin was just called for a meeting at Bighit building so he would need to wait even longer to let N try the test. When N got home Jimin wasn't there, she went straight to bed since she was pretty exhausted. Suddenly someone called N.

???: "Hey N, where are you?"
N: "Home, why?"
???: "Wanna come over?
N: "Umm sure, I'm gonna go now"

When Jimin came home it was almost 22:00. N wasn't home so he tried to call her but N's phone was out of battery so she couldn't pick up. Therefore he called N's sister, since she always knew where her sister were. N's sister picked up.

N's sister: "Jimin, Jimin? What can I help you with?"
Jimin: "Hi, do you know where N is?
Sister: "Whyyyy?"
Jimin: "It's really important, can you tell me where she is?"
Sister: "What is it?!"
Jimin: "Umm...I...well, I need to give her something...yeah"
Sister: "Again? You really have a lot to give my sister?"
Jimin: "I guess.."
Sister: "What is it this time?"
Jimin: "Oh it's just...something" he didn't want to tell N's sister since N didn't even know yet.
Sister: "And what is, something?"
Jimin: "I can't tell you"
Sister: "Why not? Look, she's my sister, I think you are allowed to tell me"
Jimin: "Please...can you please tell me where she is??"
Sister: "Only if you tell me what you wanna give her" she said.
Jimin: "No, why are you acting like this, please tell me where she is"
Sister: "Then tell me what you want to give her!"
Jimin: "F..fine then, just know that...your sister and I sometimes like to...umm do things that can-"
Sister: "Jimin stop trying to change the topic and just tell me what you wanna give her" she said cutting him off.
Jimin: "Okay okay, it's...a pregnancy test"
Sister: "Oh..., wait wait WHAT?"
Jimin: "No no no please calm down, look-"
Sister: "NO, are you really serious Jimin???" she said cutting him off, again.
Jimin: "No please listen to me"
Sister: "NO, are you really telling me that my sister is pregnant??????"
Jimin: "I don't know, that's why she needs this test, so could so please-"
Sister: "You really fucked my sister and made her pregnant. I can't believe it" she said cutting him off once again.
Jimin: "No no no it's not like that, we just-"
Sister: "No, I don't want to talk to you right now" she kept cutting him off now.
Jimin: "Wait listen, please don't be mad at me. Look, your sister and I like to do things like that sometimes but this time she apparently got pregnant and-"
Sister: "Stop it!! I don't need to hear what you like to do to my sister, I'm gonna go now"
Jimin: "Wait! You promised me to tell me where she is!"
Sister: "And what if I don't want to?"
Jimin: "Please...you want to help your sister right?"
Sister: "Jimin...you really shouldn't have gotten her pregnant. You shouldn't even sleep with her, please don't ever do it again, never"
Jimin: "I understand that you feel this way but...couples like to do that sometimes and there's nothing you can do about it, just please tell me where she is"
Sister: "Okay then, I'm telling you only because I want to help my sister. Not because I want to help you"
Jimin: "I get it"
Sister: "My sister..., she's actually with me right now, but wait! She's doesn't know that we're talking because she's making me food"
Jimin: "Thank God she didn't hear anything..."
Sister: "Yeah, really. So what now? Are you gonna take her so you can fuck her again???"
Jimin: "No, I'm not like that. I just need her to take the test"
Sister: "Well you are obviously like that if you got my sister pregnant. But okay then, I will tell her to go home, but I'll let you explain the other things"
Jimin: "Thank you so much"

N's sister hung up and walked to the kitchen. She couldn't look at N the same way knowing what she and Jimin had done, knowing that she was now actually pregnant.

Sister: "N..."
N: "Yes? I'm almost done with the food. By the way, who were you talking to before? I heard screaming"
Sister: "Screaming? That must've been the neighbors. All I did was talking to Jimin..."
N: "You talked with Jimin? What did he say?"
Sister: "He..." she couldn't finish the sentence before a tear fell down her cheek.

N went to her younger sister and hugged her.

N: "Are you crying? What did Jimin say to you?"
Sister: "He told me that he wants you to come home because..." more tears fell from her eyes.
N: "Because...?"
Sister: "You'll see...just know that...I hope you're happy and...good luck"
N: "What are you talking about?"
Sister: "Just go" she said and N did so.