Sorting things out

N knocked on the door which was already unlocked. She opened it and went inside.

N: "Jimin? Why did I need to come home, did something happen?"
Jimin: "Jagi...you're home..."
N: "Yes I am, now what happened? My sister came crying to me, telling me that you said I should go home"
Jimin: "She...cried?"
N: "Yes...what exactly happened?"

Jimin didn't answer her, instead he hugged her really tight. She hugged him back.

Jimin: "Jagi..."
N: "Yes?"
Jimin: "There's something you need to do for me..."
N: "Of course oppa, what is it?"
Jimin: "H..here.." he said while handing her the pregnancy test. She looked confused at him as she took it in her hands.
N: "Jimin, is that a pregnancy test? Why are you giving it to me?"
Jimin: "Jagiya, I think..., I think you might be pregnant, that's why-"
N: "W..why do you think so..?" she said cutting him off.
Jimin: "That's why you have been feeling bad lately"
N: "Who told you this Jimin?" she said with teary eyes.
Jimin: "That's not important, just please try the test. Can you do that for me?"
N: "If that's what you believe then okay, I will try"

N went to the bathroom to try the pregnancy test while Jimin waited. He was really nervous. What if she was actually pregnant? N suddenly came out of the bathroom with the test in her hands. She had tears falling down her cheeks. Jimin walked to her.

Jimin: "So?"
N: "Jimin..." she said with tears in her eyes.
Jimin: "Jagi, tell me...what does it say?"
N: "Jimin oppa...it's...positive.."
Jimin: "S..so...you...you're pregnant"
N: "Yes...oh my god..."

None of them knew how to react since they both couldn't believe it. Jimin hugged her like he was never going to let go of her. They stood like that for some time, both having tears in their eyes.

Jimin: "Jagi, we're going to be parents"
N: "I can't believe it..."
Jimin: "Me neither"
N: "Ji..Jimin, are...are you happy about this?"
Jimin: "Yes of course I am beautiful. I'm glad that I get to start a family with the one I truly love. And I promise you that I'm going to take care of you and our baby" he said while kissing her quickly.
N: "Jimin-ah..." she said crying.
N: "I love you, I love you so so much"
Jimin: "I love you too Jagiya, I really do"