Chapter 14

Felix POV

I woke up earlier than expected. I guess I was just excited to see my princess.

To:Princess😍👑
Hello beautiful❤️
                                                           Hi Felix
Good morniiinnng❤️
                                                          Good morning
Get ready for school.
                                                          No>:(
Minsoo
                                                          Yes :)
Get ready.

I turned my phone off and began to get ready. As I put my uniform on I sighed.
I wonder what people are gonna think of our relationship... not like I care what they think but still. I'm curious.
I threw my backpack over my shoulder and looked at the time.
I'm gonna be 20 minutes early.
I got in my car and silently rode to school.
As I stepped out of the car I saw a crowd of people in the courtyard. I looked around for Minsoo and found her standing around some friends. I happily skipped up to her and wrapped my arms around her.
"Hello princess."
She shook me off of her and I pouted. I saw a group of girls looking her way and giving dirty looks. I looked around to see more people staring and whispering. She looked around and I could tell she was uncomfortable. The bitches of our school began to walk up to us. I stood there and began talking to Minsoo.
"I don't want to be here." She nodded along with me.
"We have to."
I nodded knowingly as the bitches came up to us.Hyejin wrapped her hands around my arm.
"Hi oppa." She said with a disgusting aegyo voice. She gave Minsoo a dirty look as she bouncily turned to smile at me.
"You're cute...I've always had my eyes on you." She said placing her hand on my chest.
"Well uh you're ugly and Im sure he tries his best to keep his eyes off you and on Minsoo." Jeongin snapped back making Minsoo slap a hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing. I did the same and she frowned. I pushed her hand off my chest pretending I was wiping away dust.
"My clothes seem a little dirty." I said pulling my arm out of her grip. She gave me a laugh which highly annoyed me.
"Oppa you're so funny! Jeongin here seems to think you're fond of Minsoo..." she said adjusting her posture.
"Sorry to burst your bubble Minsoo... but I don't think Felix oppa likes you very much." Minsoo laughed at her statement.
"Felix wanna come over later today?" Hyejin laughed at her.
"Really? You think he's gonna agr-"
"Of course!" I said excitedly.Hyejins mouth dropped as I threw my arm over her shoulder. I leaned into Hyejins ear.
"You thought wrong." I whispered walking off with Minsoo and the others. Minsoo stopped and turned around to look at Hyejin
"Oh and Hyejin!" She said.
"You might want to close your mouth. We can smell your breath from here." Minsoo said waving her hand in front of her nose.

Time skip to lunch break

Minsoos POV

I was walking around in the hallway with my friends only to be shoved into a locker.
"Oops! I'm so sorry!"Hyejin giggled linking her arms with her minion Chaesung. I smiled and darted my eyes from Jeongin to the milkshake in my hand that Chan had brought me.
"Sorry Chan." I whispered. I ran in front of them pretending to talk to Changbin who was visiting with Minho.
"Haha Changbin you're so funny!" He looked at me confused as I kept my eyes on him walking towards Hyejin. I slammed my milkshake onto her chest making sure not to get any on myself.
"Omo!" I exclaimed pulling a handkerchief out of my pocket.
"I'm so sorry! I've been really clumsy lately!" I said sticking the handkerchief to her blazer. I picked the cherry off her shirt and ate it.
"Ew... sour." I said squinting my eyes and walking away. Her and her minions stood with their mouths agape. All my friends were staring at the situation and laughing.
"You bitch!" Hyejin screamed running at me and grabbing my collar.
"I'm going to take what matters to you most because of this... I'll ruin your life." She said. I copied Felix from earlier, dusting her hands off my collar.
"Does anyone have roach spray? I seem to attract them." I said earning a pathetic slap from her. I smiled as everyone gasped. I kept my head looking to the right.
"That was-" I began as I punched her, not even full force in her face.
"Pathetic..." I finished. She fell back a little as she ordered one of her minions to use her karate skills on me. Junhua came at me with all her kicks and punches.
"No need for all that fancy shit." I said grabbing her leg as she kicked it. I twisted her causing her to roll over and fall. She groaned in pain as Chaesung weakly pulled my hair. I grabbed her wrist twisting it behind her as I slammed her against the locker. Hyejin got a couple good punches in before I turned around and kicked her to the ground. I straddled her and began throwing punch after punch after punch.
Punch. "That's for bullying me all those years!"
Punch. "That's for playing it off because I forgot my memory!"
Punch. "Thats for laughing in the hallway after finding out about my mom!"
Punch. "Thats for hitting on Felix!"
Punch. "Thats for being a fucking piece of shit!" I said as Felix pulled me off.
Without realizing I felt hot tears run down my face. Felix wiped them and pulled me into his embrace. I opened my eyes to see the principal standing behind him.
"You finally fought back..." Mrs. Lim commented. I looked at her confused.
Felix hesitated to let me go but he did.
I walked a little closer to the principal.
"A-aren't I in trouble." She shook her head at me.
" bullies get what they give. I think this is one of those situations. She's bullied you for so long. I was just waiting for you to snap back."I gave her a puzzled look.
"The three of you... come with me.." the minions helped Hyejin to go to the office. I waved as they walked in.
Felix turned to me and grabbed my arms.
"Wow..." I laughed as the bell rang signaling free period. I grabbed Felixes hand but he stopped me. The crowd of people were watching us out of shock since we used to literally hate each other. Felix grabbed me and pulled me face to his, softly kissing me. I heard gasps as he pulled away. I looked at the crowd of people to see a smiling Chan.
"Look at you two! Finally getting along." I laughed and hesitated to ask a question.
"Felix.."
"Yes?"
"Was I friends with them before my accident?" He knew who I was talking about when I said them.
"Yeah. But it wasn't just Me, You, Chan, Jeongin, Changbin, and Minho." I scrunched my eyes at him. He pulled his phone out and I heard Chan and Jeongins phone go off.
"I'm texting the group chat so you can meet He others."
I saw Changbin and Minho arrive. A couple moments later four more boys arrived. I knew all of their names.
Seungmin, Jisung, Hyunjin, and Woojin.
I pointed to the other four.
"I was friends with them too?" I asked confused.
He nodded.
"The ten of us were best friends.. like..best friends." He exaggerated the 'best'. I nodded.
I looked at them and made and O shape with my mouth.
"How bout this... let's all go to my house this weekend and we can tell Minsoo about our memories together and see if they'll come back to her." Felix suggested.
"Wait... you mean at the hangout?" Jisung asked. Felix nodded.
"You told me only Chan knew about that." I told him.
"That was before I told you about the accident." He replied.
"Yah... you're staring to get a bruise." He said touching my cheekbone. I winced and he pulled his hand back.
"My poor princess!" He said pulling me in to hug him.
"Felix I'm fine."
He hugged me tighter.
"I just want to hug you." I giggled at his statement and wrapped my arms around you.
"What happened to not liking the name princess?" He asked.
"It grew on me." I stated.
We all laughed as we walked out the door into the courtyard.
It's good to have them back.