Chapter 10

Minsoos POV

It was about 8:00 pm and we had arrived at our destination.
"Stop here." I told Felix.
"Here?really?" We we're currently in the middle of a big field full of tall grass And sunflowers.
"Yeah." I got out of the car, the car door pushing all the grass out of my way. I stood up and sat on the hood of his car. I heard him power the engine off and sit next to me. As I looked up at the sky I felt a gentle hand being placed on my knee. I looked at the hand and looked back up at Felix.
"Look." I said, pointing to the sky. He looked up and as he did, he grabbed my wrist.
"Can I ask you something?" Felix suddenly blurted.
I nodded as he scooted closer to me.
He put his arm around my shoulder and began speaking.
"Have you ever noticed how constellations are a lot like people? Every constellation has a story. Just like every person has a background. It's as if constellations are the people of the sky..." I smiled as I looked at the sky.
"That's poetic." He giggled and trailed his hand from around my shoulder, down to my arm. I decided to make it easier on him and intertwined our fingers.
"Why did you want to take me to see the stars?" He asked me.
"I wanted you to see how beautiful you are to me." He gave me a questioning look.
"While you see the stars, all I can see are your freckles." I said quietly, shyly looking away. I felt him squeeze my hand 3 times. I returned it, knowing it means I love you.
"While you see the world, all I can see is you." He said turning his head towards me.  We were sitting on his hood, with our backs against his windshield.
I stared back at him. We sat listening to the sound of the crickets, and simply enjoying each other's company. As I stared into his eyes I looked down at his freckles and smiled. I put my hand on his cheek and rubbed my thumb over the little specks of perfection on his face.
"Perfection?" He asked.
"Hm?" I asked confused.
"My little specks of perfection?" So I said it out loud?
"Oh...yeah." He giggled at me.
It was silent before he began to trail his hand down to my lower back. He scooted me closer to him and pulled me to his chest. I let his scent surround me as I began to have an odd sense of deja vu.. I jolted up and looked at him.
"What's wrong?" He asked in a panicked tone.
"I remember!" His eyes widened.
"What!? What do you remember?"
"In 7th grade when our families had that party! We were sitting on your terrace and you told me something!"
I gripped my hair trying to remember. He grabbed my thigh and tightly squeezed it.
"You said something about "waterfalls in your eyes"no no.... UGH WHY CANT I REMEMBER!?" He squeezed me tighter.
"Come on you can remember..." I released my hands full of hair and gave up.
"Maybe if I hold you like I was that day..." he said standing up, taking me with him. He faced me and put one arm on my waist and the other on the back of my head... he swayed us and I lie my head on his shoulder as my arms trail around his neck. This pose seemed all too familiar.

{flashback}

"MinMin." 13 year old Felix began.
"Yeah?" I asked timidly.
"Y-you're pretty." He said as we swayed on the terrace, listening to the music from inside the house.
"Thanks.."
"Your eyes are like waterfalls when you cry... they're still beautiful." He said trailing his hand to the back of my head.
I stayed silent before he pulled me into a tight hug.
"I hate when you cry..." He was talking about the day we found out my mom had the illness that put her in the hospital.
I hugged him back and he pulled away. He awkwardly leaned in and pecked me on the cheek, My little 13 year old face blushing.
"you have terrible aim Felix." I said.

{end of flashback}
I finally remembered. Even if it was just a small memory... I still remembered.
"You have terrible aim Felix." We said in unison. He gasped as I remembered and I jumped onto him, tightly wrapping my limbs around his fit body. He placed his hands on my lower back, being sure to keep me up. He sat me on the hood of the car and I released just enough so I could look at him. His hand trailed from my knee, to my thigh and I saw him lean in... I closed my eyes waiting for him to lay his perfect lips upon mine.
Instead, he kissed my forehead, gently and innocently.
As he pulled away he grabbed my thigh more aggressively. I felt my breath hitch in my throat and he leaned in towards my ear. His lip slightly brushed my ear as he spoke.
"You thought I was going to kiss you?" He Grabbed both my legs, which he was standing in between and pulled himself closer to me. I let my arms fall from around his shoulders and I gripped my shirt in fear...
"You were going to let me... perhaps... have you fallen for me?" I shook my head and gently tried pushing him away.
"No I just- I didn't know what to do..."
he finally pulled away from me.
"I was just joking Minsoo." He said pecking my forehead again. I crossed my arms and stared at him angrily. He held out his hand and I ignored it. Felix grabbed my hand and pulled me up. He stood me in a spot and began to play music in the car. He came over to me and grabbed my arms, wrapping them around his neck. When he realized I got the memo, he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. We swayed for a while before he looked at me in the eyes seemingly afraid of saying something.
"Can I?" He asked nervously.
"Can you what?" I heard him gulp as he looked away, a rosy blush spread across his face.
"Kiss you..." we stopped swaying and I felt his grip on me loosen.
"That uh.. that was a stupid question I'm so-" I cut him off and tightened my grip around his neck.
"Yes..." I saw him bite his lip and look back at me. I nodded again making sure he knew I was ok with it.  His eyes flickered from my lips, to my eyes, and back to my lips. He pulled me a little closer to him and leaned his face in towards mine. I let my eyes flutter closed again. I didn't feel anything for a few seconds.. I assumed he was nervous which made me giggle inside. He's so cute. Finally... his lips came in contact with mine.. they were soft and warm. He tilted his head to the right, and I followed.
I counted in my head as we kissed. I would never forget those 5 seconds of me falling in love, all over again.

Felix POV

"Yes." My breath hitched... I didn't expect her to say yes. I had been mustering up the courage to ask her that since we arrived... I bit my lip and let my eyes flicker from her lips, to her eyes. I pulled her closer and leaned my head in a bit... I had never been so nervous after she closed her eyes... I took a few seconds to lean in and my god they were the longest 3 seconds ever. I admired her face the closer we got, and didn't close my eyes till our noses touched. When I finally put her lips against mine it was as if the world stopped... I tilted my head to the right and she followed. I made sure not to make it too long...
1
2
3
4
5
I pulled away and she looked at me... when I say looked at me.. it was different than the way she ever looked at me before.
"Your aim has gotten better Lee..." I heard her say.

FINALLY!! I felt being ten chapters in and having hardly any action was a little too long. How did you feel about this kiss from both POV? I'm so glad that I don't have writers block right now because my lord that made me UwU! Anyway thanks for reading!
Jae out

Ps- I am going to change the name of the story to "his freckles in the sky" soooooo YEH