Chapter 16

AGHH IM FFINALLY UPDATING WKAJKAJA!!!
Sorry I'm a lazy bum:(

Slight smut warning but nothing too descriptive.

It was getting later and I couldn't sleep, while Felix was passed out. His body was distracting. My head was on his arm while his other arm was behind his head. The light from the hallway let in enough light to where I could see him. I moved my eyes down to his uncovered stomach and inhaled deeply.
"Damn..." I whispered to myself.
"It's like a washboard..." I say slightly running my hand up and down his stomach.
"HA I KNEW YOU LIKED MY ABS!" He says jerking up and pointing at me. I roll my eyes.
"I give up on being shy... your body is fucking killer." His face turns pink and he laughs. He slides his hand under my head and his other under my back. Felix bends down to kiss me and I close my eyes. It starts out sweet but slowly becomes more passionate. Felix trails his hand from under my back, to holding my thigh. He lifts my thigh, wrapping my leg around his waist. I get nervous wondering if anything is going to... happen.
Felix stops kissing me and moves down to my neck. I let out a shaky breath and he pulls back.
"We don't have to do anything..." I shake my head.
"No. I'm ok." He smiles and begins to nip at my neck again. I put my hand on the back of his head and raise my chin. Felix moves his hand from my thigh to mY ASS AND I NEARLY SCREAM!!!
Ok wait he might be way sexier than I used to imagine...
He squeezed my ass and I have a mild panic attack. I try not to be weird about anything. He's my boyfriend... and he would never do anything I don't want him to.

And I definitely want this.

Felix pulls off my neck and puts his hands on the hem of his hoodie. He looks at me for permission and I nod. He slowly takes his hoodie off of me and my heart beats so fast.

Instead of kissing me, Felix stares at my body.
"I don't know if I can wait any longer Min..."
me neither Felix...
he kisses me again and grabs the strap off my bra, pulling it off my shoulder, but not exposing anything. I grab the waistline of his pajama pants and keep my hand there, not knowing what else to do. He lowers his body onto mine instead of hovering and my lord I feel... SOmeThInG poke my leg.
Ok I am now for sure this is happening tonight. I can't leave him with a boner that's just mean.
Felix suddenly grabs the hem of my underwear and I feel my insides twist. He lets go, moving his hand up and down my torso. I decide to finally make a move... I grab his wrist and put his hand on my boob. He pulls back and looks at his hand, then at me. I smirk at him and he smirks back.
"I know now that I have full permission to do everything I want to you... I will now begin ripping the rest of your clothes off."

And let me tell you that's exactly what he did.

The next morning.

I wake up and look to my side. Felix is still sleeping. My eyes widen when I remember what happened last night. Just as I'm replaying everything in my head Felix wakes up.
"Morning... how ya feel?" He says smirking. I sit up and use the blanket to cover myself.
"I made you wait too long. My back hurts..." I say. He laughs and nods.
"You have no clue how many times I had to resist literally ripping your clo-"
I put my hands over my ears.
"LALALALALAL!" He laughs.
"Dude we fucked last night and now you're shy? Weirdo." I roll my eyes.
"BY THE WAY!" I say pointing to him.
"I'm not a Twizzler!" I say rubbing my legs. He shrugs innocently and I slap his shoulder.
"Go get dressed I don't wanna see your.. thing."
"You enjoyed it last night." He winked at me.
"Yes I did. I thoroughly enjoyed being a pretzel Felix."
"Hey next time if you don't want your legs over your head just tell me!" I shake my head and laugh.
"I didn't wanna ruin your mood. You were.... wild.... now go put clothes on!" He laughs and I cover my eyes so he can dress.
"IVE BEEN IN YOU WHY ARE YOU HIDING!?"
"MAYBE IM SHY FELIX!" I roll onto the floor and quickly throw on his hoodie and my underwear. I leave the room and my eyes widen. Jesus Christ I'm sore.
"Fuck." I whisper to myself. I ignore my thoughts and go down to make breakfast. Suddenly someone grabs my wrist and drags me to the hangout.
I look at who it is and see Chan.
"You finally let him blow your back out!?" My eyes widen.
"How did you-"
"You guys were loud as hell. You're lucky everyone else are heavy sleepers. "
I cross my arms.
"So... how was it?" He winks at me.
"It was... idk. I'm sore as fuck though. He thinks I'm a Twizzler."

The rest of the guys except Felix come in the hangout.

"FINALLY!" They all shout.

Heavy sleepers my ass.