Chapter 4

9:15 am
:New Message
I swiped open my phone and looked at my messages.
:unknown number
Hey! Our plans today were gonna be to have a small hang out at my house. What do you say?
I assumed it was one of the boys.
:you
   Felix?
:unknown number
     Yeah it's me.
:Felix🤦‍♀️
    When should we pick you up?
:you
   I can't go.
                              Incoming call
                                   Felix🤦‍♀️
I answered quickly.
"Why can't you come?"
I sighed before speaking.
"Last night when I came home my dad was drunk. I don't want him to get drunk every time I leave the house. I'm sorry... I just can't go."
Felix was silent for a second before he spoke.
"Please come."
I was surprised. He wanted me to come?
"You want me to?" I asked .
"Mm." He said confidently.
I smiled a little.
"I'll come... but I'm gonna call my dad a lot to make sure he's ok." Felix quickly said he's on his way to get me and hung up. It's only 9:30 am... why so early?
Incoming call
Felix🤦‍♀️
I answered again.
"Yes Felix?"
"Pack a bag you're spending the night."
"MWO!? y-Yah Felix how can I-" I heard him hang up. I just sighed. I got ready for the day and walked out to talk to my dad.
"Appa..." I said grabbing his arm as he sat at the table drinking water.
He looked at me and I frowned.
"My friends want me to spend the night with them but I don't want to leave you alone." I told him.
"Ka... I'll be ok. I won't get drunk again I promise." I looked in his eyes to see if he was lying. He wasn't. I decided to trust him and went to get my bag ready. I grabbed normal sleepover like things. I threw my bag over my shoulder as I ran down stairs to a knock on the door. I opened the door to a smiling Felix.
"Annyeong." He said waving. I smiled.
"Annyeonghaseyo." He said Bowing to my father. He nodded his head at Felix and smiled.
"Kaja." He said as I waved to my father and closed the door.
I opened the passenger side to his car and hopped in.
"What made you decide to come?" He asked as he started to leave.
"My dad promised me he wouldn't get drunk. I trust him more than anyone." Felix smiled.
"Do you trust me?"
I gave him a disgusted face.
"Andwae." I said looking forward. His shoulders shrunk and he let out a.
"Oh.." he seemed disappointed.
"We aren't to that level of friendship yet."
He smiled and looked down as we stopped at a red light.
"Yet?" I nodded.
"Mm. Yet."
The rest of the ride was us silently listening to music. Felix was in a good mood today. He was smiling a lot and glancing at me every now and then. He's never in a good mood around me. We pulled up to a two story house. It was nice. It seemed expensive. We got out and he opened the door.
"Where are your parents?" I asked.
"They're never home.they always say they're on a "business trip" but I found out they lie about that a lot." I scrunched my eyebrows.
"How do they lie?"
He inhaled.
"I called to their work one day asking how long the business trip is and their boss said it's never more that a few days. They're always gone for weeks." I nodded.
"Darawa." He said. I followed him as he lead me to a long staircase that lead to a basement area. He put a passcode in and pushed on what looked like a piece of artwork. It was super tall and looked like an ace card. Kind of like a painting. It was a door. (Kind of like the thing in tempted lolol stole ur idea mate) I walked in to see a huge room. It was super cool. There was a fridge, couches, a really big tv, and all sorts of things. Like pool tables and game consoles.
He turned towards me and held his arms out.
"Tada!" I stared in amazement.
"Woah. How expensive was this!?" I asked.
"It was free. It came with the house." He paused while pointing a finger at me.
"This is my secret hideout. I don't show it to hardly anyone." He told me. I nodded.
"So I'm someone?" I asked smiling. He cleared his throat ignoring my question.
"Put your things down and let's do something." I nodded and placed my backpack on the couch and sat down.
"Do your parents know about this?" I asked him.
"No. I found it while exploring when we came to view the house. I don't even think the previous owner knew about it." I nodded.
"Who else knows about this?"
"Only you and Chan."
No one else?"
"What about the other guys?" I asked.
"I'm not as close with them as I am with Chan."
"We're not that close either." He nodded at me.
"Yeah.but I trust you."
"So you don't trust the others?"
"I do! It's just different." He cleared his throat again.
"So what do you want to do?" I shrugged.
"Who else is coming today?"
"Chan and Jeongin. Everyone else was busy." He said frowning.
His phone rang.
"Speak of the devil." He said.
"Yo Chan!" He said excitedly.
He instantly frowned. He put it on speaker for me to hear.
"Sorry mate. Jeongin and I can't come. I'm having family over from Australia and Jeongin is sick." Chan spoke in English. We all said goodbye after talking for a while. I sighed.
"Should I go home?" I asked pointing to the door with my thumb as I started to stand. He walked up to me pushing me down by my shoulders.
"No! We can still hang out." He said.i nodded. Hopefully it would be fun... we've never hung out before.

Felix POV

"I'll be right back." I said to her. I walked out the door and walked upstairs to the kitchen.
I called Chan back and rested my arms on the kitchen counter. He answered right away.
"Hey thanks mate."
"No problem Felix! I know you're trying to learn more about her. No better way than a night alone together!" I let out a breathy laugh and smiled.
"Yeah... what should we do? Should I take her somewhere?"
"No. Don't make it too obvious that you want to hang out with her. Just go with the flow and hang out at your place." I nodded and said goodbye. Ever since that day I found her crying I started to realize that my friends were right.
I walked downstairs again and entered the passcode, walking into the room. I saw Minsoo on her phone and asked if we could talk. She nodded and I sat down next to her.
"I just wanted to say I'm sorry... when I found you crying that day I realized how horrible I had been to you. Ever since I've started to feel really bad and I'm trying my best to make it up to you." I said. She smiled and looked down playing with the emerald ring on her right hand. She looked back up at me and I looked down.
"Mianhae Minsoo..." I said. She nodded and pat my shoulder.
"I'll give you a forgiveness pass. You used one so now you only have one left... don't use it up." I smiled and nodded.
"Ok...Minsoo."
I like saying her name.