The love blooming

I was sitting down collecting my thoughts. I hated human feelings. All they bring is pain. I thought this would be the same. He would never love someone like me

•note! In this Toby, Jeff, Jane, Masky, and clockwork. They all are 14! Ok! Get back to the story!•

I started to hum a tune. It was a very sweet tune. I started get up. I was walking and leaned up against a wall I started to sing.

Maskys P.O.V

I was coming back when I heard someone singing. Knowing that my and bone was the only ones here. I walked over to bone. She didn't see me cause she was facing the opposite way. She looked calm. I listened to hear her song. I sat down.

•this is the song she sang•

Bones P.O.V

I finished singing my heart out when I opened my eyes I saw the orb. "MASKY!" I yelled but it was already gone. "Shoot!" Masky walked up to me.

      "The orb! Was it the song that got it here?!"

       "Maybe- y-you heard the song?" I looked away from him and blushed.

       "Ya. But we need to summon the orb again! We need to sing."

       "You sing?"

        "Uhh... yeah.... don't tell the others!"

         "Don't worry I won't! Come on let's just do this!"

We both sang together.

The orb once again came we held hands again. I blushed. I didn't look at masky's face. We touched the orb. Everything turned white. We were in the forest. The orb was gone. I looked at the sky. It was still the same time. I was relieved that I was out of there. Masky looked at my blushing face and just stared at me.

      "What are you staring at?" I asked. I forgot that my face was like a tomato.

       "You look like your a tomato." I didn't know what to do. I ran for the house. I ran in the house. Masky was following right behind me. Everyone looked at us. We thought they were in the room since it felt like a full day in the 9th realm. "Hello! How are you my darling today?" I blushed like crazy. I put my head in my hands. "Heh your cute when your embarrassed."

      "Stop it!! Stop being adorable!" I yelled.

        "Heh! It's funny to do this."

         "Really funny?! I'm dying! At least the others are asleep!" I raised my head when I heard someone laughing. It was Jeff. Everyone was right there.

         "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Shouted blood. I blushed. I was way past tomato. Masky looked at me in my eyes. He leaned in and before I knew it he kissed me. I was wide eyed.

         "I hate human emotions!" I screamed. Everyone laughed. Masky took out his note and wrote something down. He could've whispered it to me but he didn't. It said:

     I don't want to tell you this in front of them. They'll make fun of us. And I really like you. So how bout a date? Want to meet up somewhere where we can just talk? Let me know. Not here. Cause my prides hurt right now.

      "I'm gone to my room" Masky said. He headed away from me.

     "Imma go to my room as well! Bye!" I ran to my room and locked the door. I didn't want to be more embarrassed then I already am. I realized something... Masky took my first kiss... I was still blushing just thinking of Masky... I laid on my bed and wrote to Masky..

      Yeah why not, why not sneak out tonight and have our first date? Is it a date?!

A few moments later he got back to me.

      Alright. So tonight. Let's hope no one sees us. My pride is hurt. I've never kissed someone before.

It shocked me that this was his first kiss to.

      So it was your first kiss too?

A minute later he got back to me.

      Yeah, wait! This was your first kiss too?!

I resond

      Yeah. Well I'll meet you tonight

I walked around my room thinking about what to say. Even what to do. This kind of this I've never done before. It felt so strange. I was terrified. At the same time I couldn't wait to go. It was weird.

•I was only in the 700 mark! I'm so happy love stuff is happening!•