Stabbed, killed...

P.O.V of Masky...

     Once I felt the cool shiver go down my spine I knew bone was there. I turned around to see bone ghost self.

     "Bone. Why are you like this?" Slender asked her. She just sighed.

    "My power lets me talk to the living or as some people call it the awake. Either way, how did you find out about me?" I held my breath. Slender just stood still. I noticed a bandage around where the wound used to be.

    "Well, even if I was knocked out I still have my ways of knowing this type of thing." Bone sighed and smiled.

      "Keep this to yourselves. If you don't... bad things will happen. Alright?" Was bone threatening us?

     "Yeah, we'll keep it to ourselves, right guys?" Me and Toby just nods.

    "Goodbye everyone..." she looks at blood and smiles. Then she disappeared. I sighed knowing that I could be years before she wakes up again... 

     I went back into bones room to see EJ cheering up on her.

     "Hey EJ.. anything new?" I asked him. He turned to look at me.

     "No.. it looks like she could be in a coma. But I'm unsure.." he sighed and then got up. "Listen.. bone is the only one I don't think will make it.. I'm sorry Masky..." he walked out of the room. I sighed.

     "I will never give up on you bone. I'll keep my word! No matter what they say." I laid down on the floor and slept.

A month later...

     It had been a month.. blood woke up. Everyone was now awake except bone. I still never gave up on her. But most people were. Even blood started to lose hope that she would wake up.

     I was in thought about everything that happened when I heard someone yell. They were at the front door.

     "GUYS!!!" It was EJ. We all ran when we saw a badly stabbed Jane in Jeff's hands. She didn't move. Jeff was stood still in shock and Jeff was crying and shacking.

    Everyone stood still. We didn't know what to do. Jeff was the closest to Jane then any of us were. I didn't know what to do.

    We had a funeral for Jane. It was on a hill near the mansion. When I left Jeff was the only one there now. I sighed.. I went back to bones room and looked at her..

P.O.V of bone...

     I was in the dark room. I sighed deeply. I then saw a bright light. I had wide eyes. I wasn't going to leave! I'm not gonna die! I didn't believe Masky gave up on me. Tears went down my face.

     That's when I opened my eyes. A bright light filled my eyes. I looked around seeing a figure standing next to me holding my hand. I could now see everything around me.

     "Hey love..." I smiled weakly. He looked at me with a smile on my face. He hugged me.

     "Your awake!" Masky had been smiling like crazy.

    "H-how long was I out for?" I asked him. He sighed and the took a second to answer.

    "A month... by the way.. Ben found a mansion we are at now." That's when we both heard a knock at the door. I sat up in the bed. I looked around the bare room. There was only a bed in the room.

     "Hey mask- huh? Bone?! Your up?! I'm getting slender!" EJ ran out of the room. I looked confused. Masky sighed and let my hand go.

    "I'm going to talk to slender before he comes in here." He walked outside.

P.O.V of Masky...

     I waited for slender to come. Slender came a few seconds later. He went to open the door I blocked it.

     "Before you go in there..." I paused. "Don't tell her about what happened to Jane. Okay?" Slender looked at me. He just nodded. We both entered the room.

P.O.V of bone...

    I did wonder why Masky wanted to talk to slender. Though I did wonder if someone died that day.

    "Hey bone.. I'm glad to see your finally awake." Slender said once he entered. I looked at him.

     "Slender?..." I paused he didn't know if he should say something or not. "Did someone die?..." they both didn't take long to answer.

     "No." They both said at the same time. They looked at each other.

    "Uh... Okay? So what did I miss- Wait! Is blood and chase alright?!" They both looked at each other.

    " yeah there fine. But how did they get a cave badly burnt?" Masky asked me.

      "Well... I heard two screams coming from the house. So I ran in. I crawled on the floor and teleported them away. I couldn't think of a place cause of all the smoke so I teleported them to my old cave. Then I passed out cause of my powers and the smoke in the air. Does that explain it?" I asked them. They both looked shocked at each other.

     "You can telelport?!" Slender said.

      "Well yeah... but it takes a lot of energy of mine. If i teleport too many people then I could be in a coma for a year. But since it was only two people I only got put into a coma for a month. So I never do it. I can open portals using potions or a spell I learned but it's hard to teleport." I stated. I wish that this was all it was. When ever we get put in a coma. Then we suffer... we get hurt.. we hear the voices of the people we care about is..

     "Oh okay. We'll get some new cloths on. We'll tell the others." They both walked out of the room.

     I whispered under my breath. "Why did they lie to me?" I got up and changed..

How would Bone even know that Masky and slender lied? Do you think there's something more going on?