The new memeber...

I woke up once Masky left. I wish I had answers to why this happened to me. But the truth was I didn't know. It was so confusing to me. I tried to understand it. I heard someone open the door with a little kid.  

     "This is one of our members room.. there not up yet. They just had a fight with that demon you saw." The little kid looked at me.. it looked like chase... I was shocked...

     "B-but... she's up..." the person looked up at me. The person showing the kid around was hoodie.

       "Oh.. bone your up! MASKY!" He yelled to get Masky to come over to the room.  He entered the room and hugged me.

        "Are you okay?" He looked at me. I just nodded.

       "Um... c-can I-I ask you something miss?" The kid asked me. I looked at him and just nodded.

       "I-is y-your n-name g-Galaxy?" I was shocked. I took a second to answer.  Hoody and Masky just looked at me. They didn't know my name. Or they did and just forgot about it.

       "Yes, that was my old name.. how do you know that name?" The kid looked happy. I didn't think it was chase. I was shocked when he came to hug me. He smiled. He looked at me with hope in his eyes.

      "I'm your brother chase..." he looked like he was about to cry. I was shocked that he was here.. I hugged him. He smiled. He was still wearing his cow onesie. I wondered how I didn't realize it was him sooner.

"Wait..." I started. I looked over at Masky putting down chase. "You hugged me...? I wasn't out THAT long, was I?" Masky blushed. He looked away hoping I never saw his blushing face. I realized the chase and hoodie left the room.

"Y-ya... I was... happy to see you up so soon...." I looked at him and smiled. I laughed laying back in the bed. He looked at me.

"Why are you laughing?!" Masky seemed defensive. He didn't know why I started to laugh.

"I find it funny. That you thought that I wouldn't be okay when I was in the woods dealing with dimension stuff with different creatures and you worried about me now?" I laughed. I was almost crying with how much I laughed. He looked like a tomato. I laughed again.

"Look who's the tomato now?" I laughed and I heard him sigh. I sat upright. I was just laughing. We both started to laugh. He got up. He handed me his hand. I laughed and took it. He helped me up. After a few seconds I decided to let go. I started to try and walk on my own. We walked to the front room

    Masky whispered to me. "Are you sure you want to stand on your own?" I was sure that I would be able to stand.

     "Ya I'm sure, Masky." I whispered back at him.

"Okay, just don't think that I won't pick up and bring you back to your room." He whispered back at me. I looked around to see blood and Toby talking. It wasn't new really. "Bone?" I realized that I had zoned at feeling happy for blood that there getting closer.

    "Ya?" I looked at Masky.

    "Wanna go to the waterfall?" He asked me. I just nodded we walked out of the house and head down to the waterfall.

     We both sat down and took off our shoes and socks. We dipped out feet in the water. I sighed relaxed.

     Masky was starring at the waterfall awkwardly. I looked at him.

     "What's wrong? You normally would have said something." Masky sighed once I said it. I was terrified.

     "I... had a question to ask you for awhile now...." Masky rubbed the back of his neck. I turned my head in confusion. 

     "Okay? Say it. I will answer it- Wait is this has something to do with my past?" Masky shock his head immediately.

     "I-i... wanted to know if you wanted... um..." I laughed. "W-what's funny?!" Masky looked at me finally.

     "You've never been this nervous around me before. Either way, ask the question." I looked at Masky in the eyes.

      "... I.... will.... um...." he looked away because I could see the blush on his face.

     "Will I, what? Just ask the question." I didn't know what he would ask.

      "Um...." he then mumbled something under his breath. I just looked at him. I couldn't hear him.

      "Umm... I couldn't hear you..." I said.

     "Will... you be my... um..." I never saw Masky this nervous.

     "Girlfriend? Is that the word your looking for?" Masky looked at me with his blushing face looked like a tomato.

     He just nodded to that. I smiled. How did I not get that sooner. I hugged him. He was shocked at this and a second later he hugged me back.

     "Of course. I will! Did you think I would say no?" Masky smiled. We pulled away from the hug.

    "Do we tell the others?" I asked Masky.

     "Hmm... no, I think we should wait and surprise them. Well at least tell we find a creative way to tell them." Masky smiled.

      "Alright! I just can't wait! Hehe! Oh god..." I grabbed my head.

      "What? What's wrong?" Masky asked me.

     "IM ACTING LIKE A GIRL!!" Masky laughed. No he didn't just laugh he died laughing!!

     "Really?! Do you know what will happen if blood finds out?! She will never let it go!!!" I was overreacting. Masky has a good laugh before he got up. He helped me up.

     "Thanks love." Masky was going for his shoes when I said that. He stopped a turned towards me.

    "Did you just call me 'love'?" Masky looked me in the eyes. Our eyes locked.

     "So what if I did?" I got my socks and shoes on. Masky did the same. We started to walk back. I knew something happened... The was a-

Yes I'm doing that! And HAHA!! You told me not to add him but I did!! HAH! You know who you are!  He's back!! Anyways! Byeee!!