No chance...

P.O.V of Masky...

    Tears were rolling down my face.. I whispered to bone. "Please wake up.." she didn't move. I sighed and looked away. I saw everyone's expression. Chase went back to sleep. Jeff looked at me. And the looked away. I looked down. I then got up and left the cave..

     Once I left the cave I saw a dark figure standing near the entrance of the cave. I looked at him for a second before saying something.

    "Who are you? What are you doin here?!" I almost screamed that. He didn't move from the spot and walk away. He just flinched. I looked at his hands and they were Twitching like crazy. I stepped forward to see Toby with tears in his eyes.

      "I-I-I... I-I c-c-couldn't s-save
h-h-h-h-her!!" He hugged me. I normally would push him away. I hated hugs. Then again.. he was upset right now. I sighed.

     "Who is it that you couldn't save?" I asked him. He let me go and looked at the ground.

      "B-b-b-b-blood...." he was really upset. I pulled him into the cave and pointed at blood. She was still badly burnt but Toby ran to her and just cried.. I knew that Toby would be upset if she died. EJ kept making sure they we're breathing. I just looked down and went outside again.

      It was about a hour since I left the cave. No one bothered me. I then heard someone sit next to me. A cold chill went down my spine.

     "What do you w-want?.." I heard a sigh after I said that. I couldn't face who ever it was.

     "I just wanted to tell you..." it sounded low. But it echoed.

     I looked at the person... it was bone? How was this possible..? She was wearing a white dress. I could see only white. She was see through..

     "B-bone?!" I almost screamed.. she was dead!? She's dead!!! Nonono!

     "Before you freak out.. no I'm not dead! My power can talk to the living for a little bit. I just wanted to say that ..." she paused and looked at me. "Don't give up on me.. I don't think I can do this alone.. please don't mention this to them.. they will think your crazy. Alright love?"

      I nodded. I tried to hug her but I couldn't.. tears came down my face.

     "Goodbye Masky... I love you.." she made a Hearst with her hands "I can't do this alone love.." she sighed as she disappeared. I would never give up on her! No matter how long it took!

       I went back inside. Once I entered I saw that Toby was holding blood hand still. Chase was talking to EJ. Slender was still out cold. Bone was laying still. Her face was white...

    I sat down next to her. And leaned up against the wall and fell asleep.

A few hours later...

     "Guys!! Guys!!" I opened my eyes to see Ben.

     "What ben." I said coldly and crossed my arms glaring at him. He looked at me.

     "What's wrong with him?" Ben asked EJ. EJ looked at bones body laying next to me. "Oh... anyways I found a place where we can stay!" Everyone that was up looked at each other I'm shocked. I just looked disappointed.

P.O.V of bone...

     I sighed once I was back in my dark head space. I smiled once Ben found a place where they could they say. It's to bad I'm stuck. Tears came down my face when I saw that Masky was upset. I sighed once more.

      "Please don't make a mistake... I just can't stand the future for you.. please Masky. I beg you! Don't make a mistake!" I heard it echo about 5 times in the dark space. I sighed and smiled. I was sitting in the darkness before getting up a few hours later..

P.O.V of Masky...

     When Ben took us to a mansion. We were all in shock.

     "Ben, how did you find this?!?" EJ looked shocked. I was a bit. When we walked in there was a staircase. And two halls.

     "Who cares?! Let's just get them into a room! Everyone pick your rooms!" Ben ran to the left and he was out of sight.

     I sighed and walked up stairs. Toby followed me with blood in his hands. I had bone in my hands. We walked to the right and went to the end of the hall way. Blood had the room and the end at the hall. Toby had the room next to her. Bone had the room on the other side and I had the one next to bone.

     Once I laid her on the bed I walked out and knock on bloods door. Toby answered, without saying anything he let me in.

     "S-s-something w-wrong?" He sat on the bed next to blood. I just stood up.

     "Toby... do you think they will wake up soon?" Toby looked at me when I said that. His face went white.

      "I-I-I don't.. I-I h-have n-no c-clue, w-why d-do yo-you a-ask?" Toby grabbed bloods hand.

      "I-I just have no clue what to think Toby. I'm felling weird.." once I said weird Toby smiled.

      That's when I heard the door open.

      "Your missing bone... you feel lost?" I turned around to see slender.

    "S-sir? You're awake!" I was happy that another person was awake.

    "Yes I am.. now Masky.." slender closed the door. " I know you saw a ghost..." I was shocked and then thought for a second.

     "What?! That's... that's insane! There's no such thing!" I lied or course! What was I supposed to say?! That I saw bone?! No! She's not awake!

     "I know you did! Don't lie to me! Hoodie taught me how to tell when someone's lying!" He crossed his arms. I grabbed my other arm. What was I supposed to do?!

    "I um... I-I..." I didn't know what to do. I then felt a shiver go down my spine...

Ohh!!! So I'm a ghost now? Not a dead one! Anyways that's it for now!