Broken?

POV Of Bone...

Me and Masky barely got any sleep for the pass week. We knew we couldn't handle not sleeping.. well Masky couldn't.. one night he kept yawning.

"Mask? Why don't you sleep. I can keep watch." I said as I was looking out at the trees. I noticed him starring at me. I looked at him.

"How come you show..." he yawned. "No sigh of you haven't been sleep-" he yawned once more. "-ing?" He yawned once more.

I sighed and looked at the tree line around the front of the mansion. "Just go to bed mask.. I'll explain soon okay?" I said. He nodded and fell asleep almost instantly. "Heh..." I looked around and saw something moving. My totems floated in attack mode.

I was ready to fight... I got up and looked back at Masky smiling. "I won't let you be taken again..." I whispered before sighing. I teleported Masky to his room. I hope I didn't wake him. I saw a tall dark figure step out of the trees. It was zalgo...

"Zalgo..." I said snarling. He looked at me and laughed his demonic echoed laugh. I rolled my eyes. "What do you want zalgo?!" I was getting more mad by the second.

"Hah! I want to kill you all as you know by the fire!" He laughed again. I snarled.

"Your not touching them!" I said. My voice echoed... that was new.

"What's going on..? I'm trying to slee-.... ZALGO!" I turned around to see blood. I then felt someone grab my neck. Great... blood distracted me now I'm dead meat.. "GUYS! HELP!!" I guess blood knew that she couldn't take on zalgo alone. Everyone came out even a tired Masky. Masky was wide eyed. Zalgo makes echoed laugh filled my ears. I couldn't take his echoed voice. I could see only red...

POV Of demon bone...

I was floating with the totems next to me. I only come out to help bone protect the people she cares about the most.

"Your dead zalgo!!!" I said looking at the demon before me. The totems glow was they turned into swords. I grabbed the swords and attacked him. His two hands came clean off. He was bleeding black stuff. Before he ran away he ran into me making me fly into a tree.... I was calming down once I saw zalgo disappear.

POV Of normal bone!...

My vision came back to normal. As my vision came back I felt a lot of pain in my leg. I saw someone in front of me. I groaned in pain. Masky looked up at me.

"Shh... it's okay. It's just a... um... where does it hurt?"

"Masky I think you know where it hurts!" Blood snapped.

"Yeah but I want to know if anywhere else hurts!" Masky snapped back.

"In my leg... it feels like.... I'm dying!" I was holding back the tears of pain. This was more pain I've ever felt in my life!

"Well... your leg is-" I look down at my leg and saw it was bent backwards!

"I BROKE MY LEG?!!?!?" I never had broken a bone before now. I never knew how it felt. Well until now..

"Yeah.. calm down.." he turned to EJ. "Um EJ?" EJ looked at him.

"What?" He questioned.

"Do you know anyone who can fix a broken leg?" He shook his head. "Okay.. I'll go get one then." I was confused.

"G-get one?!" I asked. He nods as he picked me up and put me on the sofa in the living room.

About ten minutes later...

I was bored with sitting on the couch almost about to cry cause of my leg. Masky came In with a woman wearing a doctors outfit.

"Did you go to a hospital?!?" Slender says. I groaned.

"Who... cares!... just... help..." I was having trouble speaking cause of the pain.

The woman looked at my leg and put a cast on it. She gave me morphine. It helped with the pain.

"Okay how did you even get her? And what we gonna do with her?" I asked Masky.

"Oh um....." he paused looking at the doctor. "Kill her?" Masky asked slender, as if he wanted permission. Slender looked at the doctor and then at me.

     "No. We'll set up a doctors room for her. She'll help us since none of us know anything about being a doctor." Slender stats. Masky nodded as slender walked away to decide a room for her. It was on the third floor which was top floor. At the far end. Slender put a lock on it so she wouldn't escape. Of course they gave them food every week and would give them enough food to make it through the week.

      While that was happening I was stuck in bed and couldn't kill.. Masky made sure I stayed in bed. Cause sometimes I would try and move around. Suddenly I felt like I was going to throw up. I throw up as Masky came in the room to check on me. He ran to me. He checked my head to see if I had a fever.

     "Hmm... you don't feel like you have a fever.. how do you feel bone?" Masky asked I didn't know. I felt normal until I throw up.

       "I felt fine before I throw up. I don't know.. I feel normal now anyways." I said. He nods. And walked out of the room quickly. He came back a few seconds later with the doctor. "Why is she here Masky?" I asked him.

      "She's making sure everything's fine with you. I'm not risking you being in a coma again." I rolled my eyes. Masky was way to worried. The doctor did her examination. She sighs.

      "It's a simple cold that she can't feel. Her body temperature is really cold. Maybe because her body is trying to fix the broken leg. Speaking of which. Is the leg hurting?" I shook my head no. I couldn't feel it now. "Okay good." Masky walked her back to her room. And came back.

      "That's good... I thought you were dying.." he whispered loud enough for someone to hear. I heard him of course.

     "Masky you worry about me way to much!" I rolled my eyes at him. He just smiles.