Our first date..

It was 12 am. The time everyone slept. We both agreed to go once it turned 12. I opened my door to make sure no one had there door opened. I got out of my room and exited the house. Masky was already there. I was walking to the waterfall where we decided to meet. When I got there he was sitting down with his shoes and socks off and had his feet dipped in the water. I took off my shoes quietly. I took off my socks. And sat next to him. He jumped when he noticed I was there.

"How long were you there for?!" He was frantic.

"Just a minute, what? You thought I would be late?" I asked. He looked at the watch on his wrist. It was 12:10.

"You are late." He smiled. "So, you wanna talk about something?"

"Sure. You have an idea of what to talk about?" I didn't know what to talk about. This was my first date.

"Yeah.. let's talk about the last 6 months"

"Really? Um well... who goes first?"

"Well I'll go since mines short. I was killing like normal. But I didn't know what to do. Most of the time at night me and Toby was trying to calm blood down. She had terrible nightmares about what could've happened to you. We both badly got any sleep. It was a terrible thing. She got back to her normal self. Well before you came. She was.. well like serious.. like me.. either way. What did you do?"

"Well.. I was learning about my power and my limits. I learned, as you know, I can travel between dimensions or realms. I learned that I can make potions. Unlike most people I can remember the recipe once it's made. Potions can't kill me. But if it's like a poison potion then I will only pass out. Basically they don't affect me. Anyways. As you know I was in the 9th realm for only for not even a second. I can also activate memories and I think I can show them to people. But I haven't tested it. I want to do it on a human. Oh and I forgot! The day I left I kind of passed out. And a family found me. Everything went red. I killed the man. The woman and the 9 year old girl. Either way. I found out about the 'nightmares'. I just needed to clear my head every night. Other wise the nightmares would get worse. That's basically it. What do we do now?" I noticed once I finished speaking that Masky had a bag next to him. "Say, what's in the bag?"

     "Well..." he opened the bag. He had a bathing suit for him. And my old bathing suit. I missed that bathing suit. I missed going swimming. He had some towels and stuff. I really didn't question it cause the day before I left I asked Masky to wash my bathing suit since I had to go killing that day. We both faced the opposite way so we could change. I got changed faster then him.

      "You ready? Cause I am." He says.

       "I've been ready for a few minutes" we both turned around. We got in the water and started to splash each other. We were both laughing. I was freezing. I got out.

        "What's wrong" Masky was now sitting next to me.

        "It's silly... I've been in the woods for three months yet... I'm freezing cold." Once he heard that he grabbed his bag. He had a blanket in there. He put the blankets around my shoulders. We just sat a talked for what seemed to be a few hours. Masky then looked at his watch and it was 6am. Slender would be up by the time we got back. I had an idea.
"Masky! We can go through the window! They wouldn't see us. Plus we don't have clean cloths." I pointed at our cloths. They were soaked.

      "Yeah that could work. Did you lock your room door?" He asked.

        "Uhh. No... but then again no one should enter my room. Let's get going." We started walking. I still had the blacker around me. Once we got to the side our rooms are. I opened my window. "Masky!" I said

      "Yeah?"

      "Here's your blacket."

      "No, keep it. We gotta get in now." We both entered our rooms. I dried myself off and get dressed. I made sure that you couldn't tell that I was in the water. I walked out of my room and you couldn't tell I didn't sleep. I walked out to see slender.

      "Hey slender! What you up to?" I asked him. He looked at me.

       "Hi bone, I'm just drinking my coffee. What are you doing up this early?" He just looked at me. I didn't know how to answer. It was a bit confusing. I didn't wake up at this time. Then again this was my second day back.

     "Well I lived in the woods. I had to wake up early to hunt food, get survival supplies, stuff like that." That's a lie. I woke up at about 8am. It was 6am. I wasn't supposed to be up yet. I didn't want to be up right now.

       "Oh alright. Say, why did you leave the house last night?" I was shocked.

       "H-how did you know I left the house?!" I was terrified. Did he see us? That was suppose to be a secret!

       "Well I heard you open your door. Plus your not that stealthy. So where did you go?" He asked. I didn't know what to say.

      "I-I went back to my old cave to get something... something that is important to me." He looked confused at me.

       "What was that object?" He asked as I pulled out a locket filled with a image of all my family.
"Who are they?"

      "There my family. My mom, dad, my two brothers, and me." He just looked at the Photo and smiled. I went back to my room remembering all the things that had happened. I felt so weird knowing how far I had came... but I worried about tomorrow... no one knew what tomorrow was. Well except blood... I didn't want to face tomorrow

Can you guess what tomorrow is? (Now it's in the story! Not in real life!) 💜