The lies....

POV Of Bone....

     I was still sobbing. I couldn't believe Jane was died and that they didn't want to tell me.. if I would've stayed to cheek if anyone else was in the house this wouldn't have happened! Yet even my lover would lie to me! Wiped my tears from my face. I wanted to continue sobbing but they would look for me and they would get worried. I would just have to play it off like I never heard them. I didn't want them to know that they lied to my face.  I sighed.

       I got up making sure to wipe my tears away. It looked like I never cried. Even then I could just lie and say I can't believe that I've been asleep for so long. And I couldn't help them. It sounded like something that I would cry about. But then again I was never sure if they were gonna believe it.

     I walked back inside heading for my room.

POV of Jeff....

      "Hmm...." I couldn't believe that bone was crying. She must have heard the meeting. I should tell Slender and masky... but what if it's just the shock of being asleep for awhile? Maybe. I should still inform slender.

POV Of Bone...

      On my way to my room I saw Masky down the hall. He looked at me and walked to me.

      "Are you okay?! Where were you?" Masky hugged me.

          "I was outside. I needed some air.." I wasn't good at lying. In fact I laugh when ever I lie (this is true!!)  i didn't feel like laugh. Cause I'm still upset about Jane.. how was Jeff taking this?

      "Oh... okay.. i thought you got lost in the mansion..." Masky had worry in his voice.

      "I'm gonna go sleep... I'm tired..." I walked back in my room.

     "Okay..." Masky said Before I walked in.

      I closed the door and leaned against it. I sighed deeply. I sat down. Putting my head in my hands.

POV Of Masky....

      Bone was acting weird. She wasn't her normal self. I went to find slender. I went into the mission room. To see Jeff and slender talking. I couldn't hear what Jeff was saying. Probably something about Jane.

       "Hey guys.." I spoke to gain there attention. They both looked at me and slender spoke.

       "Did you see bone?" I was a bit confused for a second. Then I nodded still confused. "Was she acting weird?" Jeff looked worried.

      "Um... yes. It looks like she's angry but is hiding it. Why?" I had to asked him.

      Jeff sighed before speaking. "I heard sobbing when I walked out side. I hid just in case it was one of zalgo minions." He paused. "When the sobbing stopped I saw bone walk out from behind a tree. I don't think she saw me."

     "So she heard the meeting?!" I thought the worst.

      Slender nodded. "Or she could've just been in shock about being in a coma. We need to find out which one it is." I was really confused.

      "Why don't we just ask her why she was crying?"

      "Masky. It's bone. She never wants to talk about something like that! It will hurt her!" I got startled by the voice behind me. I jumped. It was blood.

     "Yeah I know. But she wouldn't lie to me." I stated. Blood crossed her arms.

      "Yeah right. If she knows you lied then she will lie to you to make sure you don't know she knows your lying." She did have a point.

      I sighed. Great... what were we gonna do. If she knows, she'll never forgive us. She hates lies.

      "I have a plan." Blood states. We all listened to her plan.

POV Of Bone...

      I was still sat down. The only difference was that I was calmer then normal. I got startled when I heard a knock at the door. I breathed in and got up. I opened the door.

      "Hi!!" She hugged tackled me.

      "Blood! You know I hate hugs!" She laughed. She got up and helped me up.

      "I'm just happy you finally up! Heheh! Anyways! Wanna catch up?" I looked unsure.

      "I guess so.. so what happened when I was gone?"

     "Well, to start off I woke up. I was confused then they told me you saved me. Is that true?"

     "Oh in the fire? Yeah. I heard two people scream. I couldn't just let one of my friends die. I don't think I'd ever recover knowing I could've done something."

     "Okay! Well luckily me and your brother lived! And so did slender after he was stabbed. So what did it feel like being in a coma?"

      "Oh.... it was horrible..." I looked at my hands. "Because of my powers they made me see old memories and I could ever now and then go to the real world as a ghost. Once I got back.... never mind that! So anything interesting happen when I was out?"

       "Well nothing really. We've just been decorating the place. Making it our home. So nothing really." I really hoped out of everyone she would've told me the truth.. I sighed. She looked at me. "What's wrong?"

     "Hmm? Oh nothing! So did anyone find out what started the fire in the first place?"

     "No... we didn't go back to the house. We made an agreement not too."

     "Oh also why is Toby's room door say 'tikki Toby'?" Blood looked at me and laughed.

      "When we were designing out rooms Toby trusted me with all the letters. He had all the alphabet! So I changed the name just so it would be cute!" I laughed. It was really funny.

     "So what was his reaction?" Blood looked at me and shrugged.

      "I ran away so he couldn't chase me. I wasn't there!" We both laughed. I was still mad at her for not telling me the truth, but I was more mad at Masky. For suggesting it!

992 words!

I was almost at 1000! Awww.. either way hope you enjoyed!