The deaded day..

I woke up to yelling. I was happy that I finally had a dream. I sat on the side of my bed. I had been sleeping for a full day. I couldn't feel the pain of the wound. I looked at my stomach. I realized that if I locked myself in my room for the full day. Then no one will know! But... I wanted to see Masky... I paused then stood up. I got dressed and looked out the window. I sighed. It was around 5 minutes later when I heard a knock at the door... I froze... I looked at the door waiting for someone to say there name.

"Hey bone, you up? It's masky!" Masky voice came throw the door. He came in. He looked at me. I was standing by the window. He stared at me for a minute. Then spoke again. "So you got up? Are you okay?" His voice was confused as if he assumed that I would be in pain.

"1. Yes, I can walk. It's just a slash. Nothing I haven't been through before.
2. Yes, I'm fine. Its nothing. I'll be fine."

"Ok... sorry it's just... we all thought you..." he didn't have to say it.. I knew what he was gonna say. I got up and walked up to him. I put my hands on his shoulders. I looked him dead in the eyes.

"Don't even think I would die on you. I would never leave blood, slender, everyone. And I would definitely never leave you." The door was closed. He was tearing up and hugged me. I was surprised for a second. I then hugged him back. Not even a minute later he let me go. We both walked out. We went to the main room. Jeff and Jane were having a fight.

"Why didn't you hide the body?!" Jane yelled.

"I was busy! You wanted to go on that date! You said 'don't be late!' So I didn't have time." Jeff yelled back. I stopped paying attention to them. I looked at Masky. We were now in the hall way entrance.

"There Dating? Since when?! I thought they hated each other!" Masky looked at me and then looked at Jane and Jeff. He sighed.

"There dating. But they did hate each other... but... they... they act like little kids.. that's all I'm gonna say." Masky stared me in the eyes when he spoke. I understood. When someone young is in love they pick on the person they love. It happens sometimes. But it's an amateur move. We both sat down cause Masky thought I was gonna fall at one point. Masky got me some pancakes. He how ever had cheesecake. It seemed like he loved cheesecake. Like it's the only thing he ate. Every time I saw him eating. It was just cheesecake.. we ate. I heard someone come up behind me and hug me. I didn't know who it was. I was finished at this point. I paused waiting for blood to say..'happy birthday!' I didn't hear that. I was happy. She must not know about the day.

"Your awake! Are you in pain?!" Blood asked me. She wouldn't let me go. She definitely thought I would die. I sighed. I didn't want to explain it again.

"No blood, I'm not In pain. I can't feel it anymore. I'm fine. Really. Don't worry about me. Okay?" When I said that blood let me go.

"Ok..." she fell silent. I got up and hugged her.

"Never worry about me. Okay. I'm gonna be ok. Nothing's gonna happen to me. We're all gonna be ok." She hugged me back. I didn't like hugs. Even though I never hugged many people. I didn't like hugs. That's all. She was hyper again. She went outside. I smiled.

"Heh.. gave the same speech to me.." he says. He laughed at me. I looked at him and smiled. They were alright... I was gonna be fine... we hung out just catching up that day. It was out second date. I was smiling so much today. No one found out that It was my birthday. It was peaceful.. when we got home we ate dinner with the rest of the group. After everyone ate the talked on the couch. I headed to my room.

Your lying...

A voice had spoken those words to me.. I paused... I then turned around and screamed. He broke the window and grabbed me. Masky was the first one in my room. He had wide eyes. I was terrified. Everyone else came in and slender got mad. Quickly! I was shaking.. it seemed... familiar... I remembered.... I remembered... everything... he did this before... I snapped... everything went red.. but when I was in that dark room... I could see it... all...

I broke free.. eyes glowing red. An glowing red aura went around me... I looked at him... I... couldn't believe my eyes... my totems... they were... two demonic swords... I grabbed them both. And started to swing at him. I was wide eyed. I looked at me slash at zalgo... I was... just watching everything go down.. zalgo's arm grew back... that was quick. I was still glowing... they had been lying to me... I... didn't just attack him... I was a demon... I closed my eyes not wanting to watch it anymore. Then I heard someone say something... it sounded like me... was it even me?
"You... you! YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED!! YOU HURT MY FAMILY BACK THEN! BUT YOU WONT HURT MY FAMILY NOW!!" I knew it was my voice but... sounded demon like. That's when I saw zalgo run. I fell... everything went back... I tried to calm my mind... but it didn't work.. I heard Masky crying..

"Please... I know what you told me! But! Why does this happen to you?!" He yelled. I didn't know if anyone was in the room.... i didn't know the answer.. would I ever?